my new tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by semperfimom, Feb 4, 2006.

1. s

semperfimom New Member Member

Just thought id share with ypu guys. I think I'm getting better at this  :) 2.jpg

2. f

fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

What kind of fish do you have? your tank is beautiful

3. R

RoboDude Valued Member Member

Wow, what a beautiful tank. But like fish r friend said, I would LOVE to know what kind of fish are in it.

4. OP
    OP
    s

Oopps sorry forgot. 3 swords, 2 mollies, 2 silver tipped tetras, 1 cory, 1 red finned shark,2 glow tetras.

5. G

Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Excellent! Keep up the good work! The tank is beautiful! ;D

6. b

beckers4oranges Valued Member Member

thats a beauty....how big is ur red tail shark?....mines a baby...1.5 inches

7. gammerus

gammerus Well Known Member Member

nice, but I'd add a background for depth...(and I cant stand looking at cords)

8. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

oooooooooooo very nice ;D

9. M

Maida_gc Valued Member Member

Looks like it can be viewed from both sides however. Looks great. Are your plants real? If so I would love to know what they are and what added lighting/co2 you're doing if any. Good luck!

10. OP
    OP
    s

Thank you very much! as of today it is cycled!! :). We don't have a back ground on so we can veiw from our couch and from my computer, it's rather a nice set up. As far as plants go all but 2 are fake. I have 2 spider plants in there. They are non toxic to fish life and they add to the tank. They were from my dad he used them in his tanks years ago. I think I might add some java moss soon though. I really love this hobby,It is very relaxing. Something to keep my relaxed while the boys are deployed, I think I picked the right one LOL. TY everyone for your advice and help.
    Semper Fi
    Julie

11. b

betta waita New Member Member

u are geting better lol, well beter then me ne wayz :)

12. E

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

gorgeous tank!

i would love it if I were able to view my tank from both sides! especially since my pleco and one of my dwarf gouramis constantly stay in the back, so they are a little harder to see than the others

13. Isabella

Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

What a wonderful looking tank Semperfimom :)

14. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

very nice! what are the mollies sexes? the swordtails?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice