my new tank

1. semperfimom Initiate Member

Just thought id share with ypu guys. I think I'm getting better at this  :) 2.jpg

2. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

What kind of fish do you have? your tank is beautiful

3. RoboDude Member Member

Wow, what a beautiful tank. But like fish r friend said, I would LOVE to know what kind of fish are in it.

4. semperfimom Initiate Member

Oopps sorry forgot. 3 swords, 2 mollies, 2 silver tipped tetras, 1 cory, 1 red finned shark,2 glow tetras.

5. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Excellent! Keep up the good work! The tank is beautiful! ;D

6. beckers4oranges Member Member

thats a beauty....how big is ur red tail shark?....mines a baby...1.5 inches

7. gammerus Well Known Member Member

nice, but I'd add a background for depth...(and I cant stand looking at cords)

8. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

oooooooooooo very nice ;D

9. Maida_gc Member Member

Looks like it can be viewed from both sides however. Looks great. Are your plants real? If so I would love to know what they are and what added lighting/co2 you're doing if any. Good luck!

10. semperfimom Initiate Member

Thank you very much! as of today it is cycled!! :). We don't have a back ground on so we can veiw from our couch and from my computer, it's rather a nice set up. As far as plants go all but 2 are fake. I have 2 spider plants in there. They are non toxic to fish life and they add to the tank. They were from my dad he used them in his tanks years ago. I think I might add some java moss soon though. I really love this hobby,It is very relaxing. Something to keep my relaxed while the boys are deployed, I think I picked the right one LOL. TY everyone for your advice and help.
    Semper Fi
    Julie

11. betta waita Initiate Member

u are geting better lol, well beter then me ne wayz :)

12. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

gorgeous tank!

i would love it if I were able to view my tank from both sides! especially since my pleco and one of my dwarf gouramis constantly stay in the back, so they are a little harder to see than the others

13. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

What a wonderful looking tank Semperfimom :)

14. Jon Well Known Member Member

very nice! what are the mollies sexes? the swordtails?