Not open for further replies.

semperfimom

Reaction score
Just thought id share with ypu guys. I think I'm getting better at this 
2.jpg

RoboDude

Valued Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a beautiful tank. But like fish r friend said, I would LOVE to know what kind of fish are in it.

semperfimom

Reaction score
Oopps sorry forgot. 3 swords, 2 mollies, 2 silver tipped tetras, 1 cory, 1 red finned shark,2 glow tetras.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Keep up the good work! The tank is beautiful! ;D

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
nice, but I'd add a background for depth...(and I cant stand looking at cords)

Maida_gc

Valued Member
Reaction score
gammerus said:
nice, but I'd add a background for depth...(and I cant stand looking at cords)
Looks like it can be viewed from both sides however. Looks great. Are your plants real? If so I would love to know what they are and what added lighting/co2 you're doing if any. Good luck!

semperfimom

Reaction score
Thank you very much! as of today it is cycled!! . We don't have a back ground on so we can veiw from our couch and from my computer, it's rather a nice set up. As far as plants go all but 2 are fake. I have 2 spider plants in there. They are non toxic to fish life and they add to the tank. They were from my dad he used them in his tanks years ago. I think I might add some java moss soon though. I really love this hobby,It is very relaxing. Something to keep my relaxed while the boys are deployed, I think I picked the right one LOL. TY everyone for your advice and help.
Semper Fi
Julie

EmpPleco

Well Known Member
Reaction score
gorgeous tank!

i would love it if I were able to view my tank from both sides! especially since my pleco and one of my dwarf gouramis constantly stay in the back, so they are a little harder to see than the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 40 63.5%

Top Bottom