my new tank

semperfimom

Reaction score
Just thought id share with ypu guys. I think I'm getting better at this 
2.jpg

RoboDude

Reaction score
Wow, what a beautiful tank. But like fish r friend said, I would LOVE to know what kind of fish are in it.

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Excellent! Keep up the good work! The tank is beautiful! ;D

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
nice, but I'd add a background for depth...(and I can't stand looking at cords)

Maida_gc

Reaction score
gammerus said:
nice, but I'd add a background for depth...(and I can't stand looking at cords)
Looks like it can be viewed from both sides however. Looks great. Are your plants real? If so I would love to know what they are and what added lighting/co2 you're doing if any. Good luck!

OP
S

semperfimom

Reaction score
Thank you very much! as of today it is cycled!! . We don't have a back ground on so we can veiw from our couch and from my computer, it's rather a nice set up. As far as plants go all but 2 are fake. I have 2 spider plants in there. They are non toxic to fish life and they add to the tank. They were from my dad he used them in his tanks years ago. I think I might add some java moss soon though. I really love this hobby,It is very relaxing. Something to keep my relaxed while the boys are deployed, I think I picked the right one LOL. TY everyone for your advice and help.
Semper Fi
Julie

EmpPleco

Well Known
Reaction score
gorgeous tank!

I would love it if I were able to view my tank from both sides! especially since my pleco and one of my dwarf gouramis constantly stay in the back, so they are a little harder to see than the others

New Threads