My New Tank Setup 15 Gallon Tank

1. VenomGrass Member Member

Hard to tell on pic but all real plants. Any Comments? Improvements Please :) - Want it to look beautiful

255.jpg

[​IMG]

:;thx

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

that's a cool stand, I've never seen one like that. the platies look awesome, and i really like the rock near the middle.

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That is a gorgeous tank! Love the background, too! Great job.

4. VenomGrass Member Member

Thank You :)
    recommend anything to be added? decos etc.. lol

5. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

it's such a personal choice...
    i couldn't tell from your picture - so you have airstones or a bubble wand?

6. VenomGrass Member Member

Hi. I have a juwel filtration system, so according to the booklet I don't require additional air pumps. Would you recommend one still? :p

7. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

I don't know what a juwel is. I know technically, a good filter should provide enough oxygen (or at least that's what they told me at petsmart :shock:) but I like the way it looks.. lol, I have a bubble wand and a little stone-cottage-thing that has bubbles coming from the chimney that my little boy picked out.

some people's fish like to swim in the bubbles. mine actually like to swim in the filter outflow.

8. VenomGrass Member Member

Yeah mine too! love to swim against the filter outflow, and get very frustrated with themselves and determined to reach the outflow pipe without being threw back to the beginning lol!

Also the cottage sounds very nice. :)

9. Beeker Well Known Member Member

It looks great! :clapping: Love the backround. :;th
    Have you thought of a piece of driftwood?
    The Wisteria is great and I read that it is good at sucking Nitrates out of the water. How do you keep it so nicely planted? Mine sent down roots from all over the stems. After a while, with all the roots hanging down, it almost looked like a spider plant.
    Maybe adding more plants? Some smaller ones around the stones like Anubias Nana or some little tufts of grass or clover? There are some great ideas on Plantgeek.net.

BTW, thanks for the :kewlpics:

10. VenomGrass Member Member

Thanks! Pleased you think it looks ok :)
    I just trim the plants when doing water changes to prevent the 'spider plant' look haha It's annoying isn't it. I was thinking about replacing the brick with two holes for a piece of drift wood and adding some kind of moss to grow over it; possibly java moss.

11. vtyou Initiate Member

Nice background, blends in well with the plants! Great tank.

-Vincent