My new tank design vs my old

1. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Let's get a vote on which one you like more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. bellachan Well Known Member Member

The first one! :) I prefer more natural looking aquariums

3. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Woh that is some impressive driftwood. :O I like the first one to :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

4. Harlebleondora Well Known Member Member

First one.

5. Kindafishy Well Known Member Member

The first one for me, too. If you had live plants in there, it would truly look amazing.

6. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Thanks everybody :) and yeah when I saw the drift wood I was like I have to get it lol. But I prefer a more nature look to. And hopefully I'll get some more live plants soon and some moss to go on the wood.

7. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I like the first one, the wood is lovely & imo should be the focal point of the tank.
    I'd take out the slab of rock as it looks like it has some quite sharp edges & replace with more rounded river pebbles & add some more plants.

8. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Hopfully I can find a better rock to put in. But I def. Need more plants :) I'm going to get some moss for the drift wood. And oppions on what type of moss to get?

9. MJDuti Well Known Member Member

where did you get that piece of driftwood? what kind of wood is it? how big is it? And can I buy it off you?!

10. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Lol I've been geting sooo many complements on the drift wood. :) and I got it from feeder supply, and it's just plain spider wood. and the tank that it's in is 75g and it is about half way long as the tank so about 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 ft long and it's as tall as the tank so about 18 to 24 inches high. And sorry I can't sell it lol I just got it 2 days ago and I'm in love with it!!!

11. MJDuti Well Known Member Member

I have only recently seen spiderwood and love the look. I've never seen a piece that big or extravagant before though.

12. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Yeah lol me either. They had it in a empty tank they were trying to sell and I was like is this drift wood for sell, and thankfully they said yes