My new snake!

1. I keep fish

I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Sorry for the bad pics he wouldnt cooperate. I named him Chewie like chewbacca.:D

By the way its a Baby corn snake.
    He has been really nice and hasn't bit me very gentle and it tickles when hes on my hand :D
    I fed him yesterday OMG he swalloed the thing in 2 seconds lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He started climbing today after being buried the whole day.
    [​IMG]

I disturbed him oopps!

[​IMG]

2. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

That looks really cool! What about a full tank shot?

3. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

Ill take one when im done! I still have to get some decor and different climbing logs cause the ones I have are to small :( so it looks plain and boring lol.

4. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

Ok. Do you feed Chewie mice?

5. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

Yea I feed him frozen pinkies.

6. soltarianknight

soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

Sounds good, feed him one, and then after he poops it you can wait a day and feed him again(baby snakes are fun). Hes a cutie! lol, good to see him climbing, thats very good. The irony that you named him chewie, youll find out if he ever bites you :)

7. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

I knew you would respond :D lol

I like his attitude he tried crawling up my arm hhehe it was funny.Im gonna upgrade when he gets bigger.

8. l

liquidsunset Valued Member Member

Cute! I have an albino corn. As far as I've experienced they are a gentle, and quite social snake once they snuggle in. As a baby all mine did was hide, sleep, eat, poop, shed, repeat! So long as you don't wash your hands in mice blood they are very unlikely to bite--avoid associating food with your hand and it'll never bite you :) plenty of handling away from feeding time also helps.

Within a few months they get much braver--it might just prefer lounging outside its hides after a while. Spoil your child while you can...I have a 3 ft yearling that keeps me up all night climbing around whenever its "hungry" (all the time) lol

9. Tigress Hill

Tigress Hill Well Known Member Member

Cool! I've always liked snakes (but don't tell mom, she'd kill me for saying that!);)

10. soltarianknight

soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

We need picture updates!
    My little girl(ok little no more) is always cruising the tank when shes starving. Normally just during the day though, shes more of a afternoon-dusk kinda gal.

11. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

I forgot about this thread ill post pics. Snapshot_20120702_1.JPG

12. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

Snapshot_20120702_2.JPG

13. i

ilovebacon New Member Member

my adult corns would eat anywhere between 5 to 10 f\t small rats a feeding about every two weeks. the male was great very calm the female i would have to over her tank and let her come out on her own before i would touch her.