My new mbuna layout for my 55gallon

1. LeoDiaz Fishlore VIP Member

I redid my tank today, I took out the white gravels and red bricks. And replace them with PFS and riverocks. I also painted the tank black. I took the fish out while I rescaped it. And got a little scared because when I was netting to put them back in. I netted the biggest albino red zebra while carrying it to the tank, he jump out and landed on floor. I quickly grab him and threw him in the tank. (My mom was watching me do this) once I put I back in he start swimming sideways and I hear from mom is that he is going to die. But he survive :) image.jpg

2. bellachan Well Known Member Member

Nice set up! I like the simplicity! Glad your fish is ok :)

3. LeoDiaz Fishlore VIP Member

Thanx , i will be adding a dinosaur head in the middle and some vals too. And see how that works out lol..

4. WiFi Well Known Member Member

While moving into my new place, two of my Ivory Head females kept jumping out onto the floor from the bucket. Eventually I just bagged them separately Both of them are still doing fine! Like the rock set up Hope they do too! Looking nice and I know that your Cichlids will enjoy the sand!! My africans really perked up when I switched from gravel to sand.

5. LeoDiaz Fishlore VIP Member

Oooh the night light image.jpg it's red but there blue,purple,green and white.

6. Chance Member Member

I'm loving the layout, and the night light looks so cool!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

7. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Simple but beatiful layout

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

8. smee82 Well Known Member Member

looks very nice.

9. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

What if you baught a phone from the United states and got your service here like at&t. And had it shiped, then could you get on yoytube??? And if so couldn't you just do that and sell u.s phone for alot of money bc they have social sites such as youtube that arnt blocked or censored?

10. LeoDiaz Fishlore VIP Member

Wat?

11. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Ohhhh wrong thread. Smee82 on either this thread and deleted it or another thread said he cant watch YouTube videos, so he can't see videos of fish tanks bc he lives in China and China blocked youtube off the internet there. So I was asking what if he baught a phone from the u.s.