My New Flowerhorn :))

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
He looks like he has a lot of character. Lol. Definitely is one of the prettiest flowerhorns I've seen a picture of though. Good luck with him.

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you!
His name is Fred he is really coming into his personality I laugh a lot at him. He had a rough travel here, got lost in the mail. Thank you to Mcasella who packed him perfectly he was fine when he got here, stress of course caused his kok to shrink and he was shy but he came out of it within two days
He is a Thai silk Flowerhorn, I guess they used to just throw them if they were all pearls but seems now they are becoming more popular. He is just sooooo entertaining

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you Seth15, I sure am! He is a good boy and hasn’t bit me yet ha ha He is my baby, working on getting him a bigger tank for him, he isn’t full grown yet.

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Very unique coat. Nice tank too!
I think that’s why I fell in love with him, I wanted one of the Flowerhorns with red but I saw this guy for sale and I just had to have him They say bare bottom and nothing in the tank with Flowerhorns but I just couldn’t do it. I would feel bad for him. Then I read the best light is sunlight so I just put that red drape in the back and let the sun light it for several hours a day, then put the red drape back down. The red in the back really makes his blue come out

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think that’s why I fell in love with him, I wanted one of the Flowerhorns with red but I saw this guy for sale and I just had to have him They say bare bottom and nothing in the tank with Flowerhorns but I just couldn’t do it. I would feel bad for him. Then I read the best light is sunlight so I just put that red drape in the back and let the sun light it for several hours a day, then put the red drape back down. The red in the back really makes his blue come out

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

Nikki2577

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The rocks aren’t pointy and I think he runs into the intake and the heater and never the rocks. He likes them he sleeps behind them and it’s so cute because all I can see is his kok ( looks like a golf ball ) lol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom