My new cull tank aquascape

Marlene327

With help and guidance from JLAquatics, I finished this yesterday. Grateful for the help! Still need to get a dark background for it, and hope the plants live. Got it done before shrimplets start arriving.

Livebearer08

That’s a beautiful scape. Do you mind listing what kinds of background plants you have? I notice the val and what I think is moneywort or pennywort.

Marlene327

That’s a beautiful scape. Do you mind listing what kinds of background plants you have? I notice the val and what I think is moneywort or pennywort.
Hi and thank you! I really have very little creative juices with my tanks, it's pretty much throw things in and hope for the best! This stone is very cool, lots of holes in it for hiding places.

The plants in back are the moneywort, (Bacopa Monnieri) and its cousin Bacopa Caroliniana... perhaps it's also called pennywort, I don't know that. It got hard for me to tell which was which as I planted. They kept floating to the surface, it became a game really, to see if I could get one in the sand before another made it to the surface! The plants behind them is the Water Sprite.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Culprit
  • Question
Replies
Views
Convoluted77
40 Gallon Tank New to forum
Replies
Views
1Judah