My new boy :)

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Joel2036, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Joel2036

Joel2036 Valued Member Member

What do you think of my new king betta ? He is massive ! I could not leave without him (he didn't come cheap!) but my amazing girlfriend bought it for me :)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354935685.426681.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354935704.847391.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354935718.312547.jpg

2. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful! He does look quite large!!! Love the coloring with the blue/red combo :)

3. nippybetta

nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Wow, he's got great colors. Most of the ones I see are really dark blues, practically black. I like him better than them.

4. Ethan

Ethan Well Known Member Member

king betta's are pretty sweet

5. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

Very pretty boy you have there!! I (think) I have a female kind betta. She is twice the size of all of my other bettas, and she is barely 3 months old. I got her as a tiny baby. I LOVE her!!

6. OP
    OP
    Joel2036

Thank you everyone ! He is defiantly my favorite now !!

7. Rejectedbread87

Rejectedbread87 Valued Member Member

That's one pretty lookin fish!

8. OP
    OP
    Joel2036

He is such a monster with the blood worms the second I drop it in he goes wild, none of them even hit the floor

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice