My New Birb ;)

AquaCaitlin

A4B0F7C5-85A4-4BB4-AC5C-3F655C22D2C6.jpeg I (very) recently got a new Budgie!
Will be able to determine the gender soon— but for now calling it Skye-Skye. He’s sleeping in this photo after a long ride home.

Crispii

Ah, yes! Getting into the bird-keeping side of things! I missed keeping birds, and I hope one day I can get back to it.

AquaCaitlin

Ah, yes! Getting into the bird-keeping side of things! I missed keeping birds, and I hope one day I can get back to it.
I used to have an albino budgie and it’s been so long since she died— so I decided it was time to get another.
He’s still settling in but I think he’s gonna be a spunky one

DoubleDutch

Nice one. Doesn't the blue nosecaps (or what do you call those) mean it is a male ?

MissNoodle

The purple cere of this one indicates a young male

Adorable little guy, parrots are great! I had two lovebirds before and still have two cockatiels

Crispii

Nice one. Doesn't the blue nosecaps (or what do you call those) mean it is a male ?
Yes. For the most part, a male budgie will have a blue cere, but a female can have a blue cere as well.

AquaCaitlin

The purple cere of this one indicates a young male

Adorable little guy, parrots are great! I had two lovebirds before and still have two cockatiels
Aw how cute! The reason I was uncertain is because I had heard that their cere can change color with stress, but I’m glad he’s a male because I keep calling him “He” anyway

dragonflyaquatics

Aww, so sleepy! I have 2 male budgies myself and I absolutely adore them

RainbowAviator

Adorable! I love his name, he looks like such a sweetheart. <3

Vinh

My bird while I had him.He die after a sickness...Best memory to him!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• BananaBean
  • Bird
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
  • Sayba
  • Bird
Replies
Views
Annie424
Replies