My new betta!

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Fishlover64, Jun 26, 2016.

1. F

Fishlover64 New Member Member

I am super excited! I went to two different stores today (LFS and Petco), and ended up finding this guy at Petco. I feel in love with him as soon as I saw him! I was super discouraged at first because I didn't know what kind I wanted other than I wanted a betta with more than one color (all previous bettas have been blue or red), and though gorgeous I wanted one a bit different than my previous guys.

His tank is a 5.5 gallon heated and filtered tank. It's completely cycled. I removed the blue fake plant and the "beware of sharks" sign. I'm wanting to add a moss ball in the clay pot and two or three real plants. :)

I'm also wanting to find a stand for his tank so ignore the bar stools I have him sitting on. That or I may paint the bar stools to match. One was used as extra seating and the painted white one was holding a snake plant. Okay, now I'm rambling. :;smack

Meet Rainbow! My 13 year old sister was with me today when I went and picked him up and she named him. I think it suites him. :)

Also I need to clean the outside of the tank.

34857203945734892.jpg 9845729348579834.jpg 83402579485792348.jpg

2. Protim Sarkar

Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

Beautiful betta. The alligator head is real ?

3. OP
    OP
    F

Fishlover64 New Member Member

Oh, no! Definitely not! lol I found it in the fish isle at Walmart. And thank you!

4. Protim Sarkar

Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

I thought it was real !:;laughing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice