My new betta!

1. F

Fishlover64 New Member Member

I am super excited! I went to two different stores today (LFS and Petco), and ended up finding this guy at Petco. I feel in love with him as soon as I saw him! I was super discouraged at first because I didn't know what kind I wanted other than I wanted a betta with more than one color (all previous bettas have been blue or red), and though gorgeous I wanted one a bit different than my previous guys.

His tank is a 5.5 gallon heated and filtered tank. It's completely cycled. I removed the blue fake plant and the "beware of sharks" sign. I'm wanting to add a moss ball in the clay pot and two or three real plants. :)

I'm also wanting to find a stand for his tank so ignore the bar stools I have him sitting on. That or I may paint the bar stools to match. One was used as extra seating and the painted white one was holding a snake plant. Okay, now I'm rambling. :;smack

Meet Rainbow! My 13 year old sister was with me today when I went and picked him up and she named him. I think it suites him. :)

Also I need to clean the outside of the tank.

34857203945734892.jpg 9845729348579834.jpg 83402579485792348.jpg

2. Protim Sarkar

Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

Beautiful betta. The alligator head is real ?

3. OP
    OP
    F

Fishlover64 New Member Member

Oh, no! Definitely not! lol I found it in the fish isle at Walmart. And thank you!

4. Protim Sarkar

Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

I thought it was real !:;laughing