My new aquarium still cycling got a saltwater hermit crab!

kano5003

Reaction score
Hey I seen everyone elses aquarium I thought I would show of my 2 day year old marine saltwater aquarium. At the moment I have 2 kg of live rock and 1 kg of base rock and my live rock was AU $16.00 a kg and base AU $10.00 a kg. soooo cheap!!. Also I have pictures of my protien skimmer filter heater and sand and my saltwater hermit crab. Now can someone tell me I got this saltwater hermit crab straight from the ocean can someone tell me what he would eat and what his name is sorry ill post more pictures on him tonight if someone requests pictures but please help and is he reef compatable he is red all over with big cocunut claws thanks and please leave compliments only and I am also getting like 7 more kg of live rock and base rock because its soooooooo! cheap!!!

agsansoo

Well Known
Reaction score
Great looking setup ...!
I also have a red hermit crab, also not sure what kind it is. He eat just about everything. Though most of the time I feed him Spectrum Marine Formula pellets and Ocean Nutrition Green Marine Algae Seaweed. Look for NorI dry seaweed in a Asia market also.

bhcaaron

Well Known
Reaction score
That looks like a beautiful RED color for the live rock! Does anyone know what kind that would be? Also, do you need base rock or is live rock only fine?

bhcaaron

Well Known
Reaction score
bhcaaron said:
That looks like a beautiful RED color for the live rock! Does anyone know what kind that would be? Also, do you need base rock or is live rock only fine?
I found out what its called!!!

peysonnelia sp.

It is EASY to care for, BUT!!! "A RARE OCCURRENCE." :'(

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator