My new Angelicus Loaches-pics

Izabela

Reaction score
After driving around for two days I was able to locate these guys...at separate stores. Why are yo-yo's so hard to find? Not that Angelicus are easy...I only found two so far. The only yo-yo's I found were sick, so the store wouldn't sell them. These guys are so adorable...not shy at all. I am definetely addicted, I think.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They are BEAUTIFUL and so different. My little Chain Loaches are similar but gold/black and yours are "chained" looking too!

Rose

OP
I

Izabela

Reaction score
Thank you for your comments. I love them too. Hope to get them a friend (or 4  )in the near future.  Here's a concern I have.  I bought these sinking shrimp pellets, supposed to be good for fishes like my Cory cats and loaches.  But the mollies literally tear them up before the others get to them.  How do I know if the loaches are getting enough food.  I know, better to underfeed than overfeed, but still....any ideas?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I drop mine in when I turn the lights out at different ends of the tank and believe me when I say that when the loaches get used to the tank and the feeding places they WILL get their share And they are death on snails.
Carol

OP
I

Izabela

Reaction score
I think I will do that too...just stick to the same area and feed at night. I supposed if they're hungry they can always have a nice snail feast, seeing how I have MANY of those all over the tank . Thank you for your advice. The loaches are very comfortable in the tank, and seem to be enjoying all the room and hiding spots. They are out much of the time, still exploring everything. They seem to be too curious to hide, and I am definetely getting a good show. They are mostly together....can't wait to see how they'll interact when I add more loaches. I want to have at least 3 Angelicus, and hopefully 3 yo-yos.

Izabela

New Threads