20 Gallon Tank my new additions <3333 (help me name them =D)

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
here pix of my new babies! they still need names, so im open for suggestions!

the 1st one is the male (the one closest to the middle)~ he's a very young bottom sword, with light pastelle markings and two bold black spots on the dorsal fin =D

the second one is a female about the same age. she has a charcole boby that is get lighter toward the head, and a huge, adorible blue tail with black spots on it <3

and lastly, an older female. i wont bother decribing her because the picture is way better than the other two XD her tails a bit chewed up, but it should grow out alright. she was oriniginally being sold as part of a "pair" for $5 but i didnt want any of the males that came in the pairs...

Attachments

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Is there a book series you like? You could name them Ron, Hermione, and Aunt Petunia.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lol Harry Potter XD hmmmm.... theres Fruits Basket (its a manga), and Eragon, InuYasha (also a manga).... i read alot of books, so its really hard to choose which names fit my little guys' personalitlies (or would it be fishonalities??)

maybe Damon for the little male? Vampire Diaries are pretty good books....

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i have 2 names! the males is Damon (it stuck lol) so it seems fitting that the young female should be named Elaina (plus he's dancing for her and she's ignoring him XD). the older girl needs a name! common guys, i kno u got some! =D

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
platy ben said:
Poppy, Daisy, Petal, Buttercup, Rose All flower-related
Buttercup and Rose are possibilities... what else you got?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You could do Virginia as a name for the older female. It's where the Vampire Diaries is set, I think.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
im thinking some thing sun related... her tail has a really pretty orange and red pattern on it

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i like Dawn too!

so far its Buttercup, Rose and Dawn. still undecided lol she's too pretty to leave unnamed, but i dunno what to name her! >.< lol u would think i had better thing to worry about! XD

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
wildboy84 said:
No, I actually just heard it somewhere and thought it was funny Me and my sister gave my dog the middle name Borris!
lol im a disney fan, i grew up watching Balto, Bambi, Winnie the Pooh, Lion King, u name it. its poisoned my brain! :shock: hmmmm now that i think of it, Nala would be a good name, yes?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom