My New 50 Gallon!

1. Amzwiz87 Member Member

I am super excited that I now have my 50 gallon tank all set up! Sadly, people just don't understand my excitement! So I want to show people who understand! It's for my two juvenile figure 8 puffers! I am picking them up from their old tank at my Dad's tonight! So stay tuned for even more pics! ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1406043363.164605.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Very nice, look forward to seeing pics of the new inhabitants :)

3. Castiel* Well Known Member Member

I understand the new tank feeling. It is one of the best feelings in the world getting to setup and stock a new tank! I love the layout of it if that is your new 50g! What do you plan on stocking in it?

:happy0064:
    Congrats!!!

4. Amzwiz87 Member Member

MotoDude104 I already have two figure 8 puffers in a 35 gallon tank that will be in there! I wanted to have a couple more fish, but the worker at the local fish store says that will only be temporary success with puffers.

5. Castiel* Well Known Member Member

Hope all goes well!

6. Amzwiz87 Member Member

Here they are hunting snails! They love it! ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1406075573.902215.jpg

7. rachelespinoza Initiate Member

Is that a geode near the driftwood? I never thought about putting one in a tank. Love it!

Sent from my XT907 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

8. Amzwiz87 Member Member

Yes my LFS was selling them. I'm a ill nervous about anything new to my tank, but they said it would be ok and they have been doing ok with it so far. It's from Aqua World. Idk if they sell them online or not. They might!

9. rachelespinoza Initiate Member

Cool. Thanks! Its quite unique.

Sent from my XT907 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app