266.jpg

2. sgh360 Member Member

thats a pretty cool tank liking the decorations

3. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

what a fun, colorful tank! i love it.

4. Camille Member Member

:;hi1 Very Pretty!

5. freak78 Well Known Member Member

My wife's request is that it be colorful. She's from TN so there had to be orange in it. Also my little girl want lot's of color's.

6. Robin4 Member Member

You did a great job with the colors! :)

Robin

7. freak78 Well Known Member Member

I pretty much let my 2 and a half year old pick out all the decoration's and the plant's. She just pointed to what she liked and I put them in the cart. I guess it worked out pretty good. She's already told me she want's some red fish so I'll have to get some when the tank is ready for them. I think she will like the cherry barb's.

8. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

i let me 4 year old son pick out our decorations. It's fun when you can get them involved.

9. acolli51 Member Member

Glow-light Tetra have a nice red glowing line that runs down their bodies and I had a group of 5 and they were very docile and did not even really nip at each other. I have never had cherry barbs but I hear they can be fin nippers so if you want to keep other fish in the tank also I would recommend the glow-light tetra. Just a thought but it depends on what, if anything, you want to keep with them. The tank looks great though. I am more of a naturalist when it comes to decor but I love how colorful and playful the tank looks, good job and thanks for the pics.

10. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That tank looks pretty cool! It's wonderful how the entire family was involved. Always a good thing.:)

11. kelsangdol Member Member

I love the colors!
    It's not like those "too" colorful tanks I see that bland the fish. :)

12. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Yout tank looks really great.
    beth

13. freak78 Well Known Member Member

Thanks

14. samantha.h Member Member

Looks great!

I noticed it didn't look like mine, lol. Yours is wood.