My New 10 Gallon!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by TheMrFaile, Apr 9, 2017.

1. T

TheMrFaile New Member Member

My dwarf gourami was getting beat up and fin nipped by some of my other fish so I built him his own personal space. And since he's my favorite fish anyways I put it in my bedroom! b9de9e8adc3e85b4f48bfd274f9347b0.jpg

2. FishWhishes

FishWhishes New Member Member

Wow! Love the tank! He's one lucky fish!! :)

3. TexasDomer

TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful tank!

It looks like you have some stocking issues, if you'd like to discuss them :)

4. FishL:))

FishL:)) Well Known Member Member

Lovely tank!! He's going to be very happy. :)

5. OP
    OP
    T

TheMrFaile New Member Member

Are you referring to the four Black Phantoms? I had a death and none of the chain stores near me carry them so it's a forty five minute drive to go get one that I haven't been able to make.

6. TexasDomer

TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

The low number, but also the tank size. A 10 gal tank is too small for a school of black phantoms, and it's also too small for a dwarf gourami :( It doesn't seem like it would be, but I tried it a few years ago before moving my DG to my 55 gal, and I noticed a significant, positive change in his behavior after moving him to a larger tank.

7. Fanatic

Fanatic Fishlore VIP Member

Beautiful Tank!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice