My Nano Reef

grantm91

This is my nano I didnt buy a kit its an aquaone aqua aspire 55, I have 2 clowns and a zoa

BottomDweller

Very cute clownfish! What type are they?

grantm91

There ocelaris

glowy01

Nice! Great looking tank.

grantm91

Update: new corals purchased yesterday

grantm91

Update: it was a struggle to find a light small enough but also had what my corals need found 1 in the end its an arcadia and only cost me £35

grantm91

The view

Culprit

Nice tank! What corals do you have?

grantm91

Mostly zoas and some green star polyps, I got one off my gf sister for my birthday but don't have a clue what it is

Culprit

Very cool and gorgeous tank!

grantm91

Culprit

Nice! Do you use Ro/DI water that you make or do you buy it from a LFS?

grantm91

Yeah I buy the R.O for £2 for 25 litre and I'm currently using red sea coral pro salt to mix it with, I was thinking about getting an R.O unit but happy doing what I'm doing at the min.

grantm91

Waters cleared now looking fresh gonna throw that shell thing I don't like it but can't be bothered to take the lid off again lol

grantm91

only 3 days under the Arcadia light I bought and they have came out a lot more.

Culprit

Nice!

grantm91

Zombies and chill for us tonight !

grantm91

FISH JUMPED OUT!!

So we are playing zombies and my clown in the pic , just took that pic after getting him off the floor flapping around after he got out this tiny hole
the one on the right I didnt have the magnet on that side just put it in. But I decided to make some permanent flaps right now because id probably cry if he did it while I was in bed,

I made them out of a plastic food container the kind you get from say the Chinese and stuck them to the lid with sealant. I did a water change yesterday and ended up filling it higher than usual so that's how he has managed this tonight I hope people see this and learn, I'm just glad I was in the room.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom