My Mouse

1. swimfan Member Member

I thought this section needed a posting.........

had a pet mouse named "Moucho" (MOO-cho) when I was a kid. He was lots of fun! When my little boy gets older I'll tell him about Moucho and then he will probably want a mouse too. Yippee, then I can get another one! My husband isn't as "pet oriented" as I am, but if our SON wants one, well, can't very well say no to that can he? lol.

2. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

I used to have mice, and I think they are my favorite pets. I think I will get some more after my gerbils, well, you know,...but that could be a while. If you get a mouse, I'd get two, because mice get lonely without another friend, and plus you get more that way ;) I trained my mice to run the hurdles. It's really easy to teach them, and it was so fun to watch them run--let me know if you want any details. I want to breed mice some day--I think I'll start my breeding career with Fancy mice, Cory Cats, and Platies.

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Mice are nice. My son raised miniature mice when he was a teenager and they were so cute. He and his wife are both animal people so their kids have it made ;)
    Now at home my husband and I have a hamster. (hubby says fish are a little hard to cuddle ;D
    Carol

4. jim55379 Member Member

Here's some photos of my "mice"

Come on People we need some more photos on this site. Whether it's a mouse, cat, or a fish........Here are some of my "mice" ;D :eek: :eek: ::) I hope you like them

Attached Files:

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Oh how funny!!!!
    Carol

6. RoboDude Member Member

I like the title of the last one. It's all dramatic. REVENGE . . . . .

7. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

lol ;D that's funny

I think mice are so adorable :( but my mom doesn't like them

8. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Speaking of mice, lol I am not sure if you guys and gals know what this is, but I collect little figurines called Charming Tails which are basically little figurines of mice doing crazy little stuff, lol -- so cute with his little snorkel gear on!, and since I got into the fish hobby, MY fiance bought this for me this past Valentines Day :) I just think the mouse hangin on to the goldfish was adorable!!!

clear.gif

I got the pic from www.charmingtails.com :)

9. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Jim, haha, hilarious pictures! Love the "cat-and-mouse" one :)

10. jim55379 Member Member

Thanks Isabella. Do you have any photos on line you would like to share? I wish more people would post pics.

11. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I don't think I have any funny photos of animals on my computer. But I could look for them on the Internet. I think it's a good idea for everyone to share some cool photos, not only fish photos. I love to laugh :)

12. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Attached Files:

13. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe lol ;D

14. jim55379 Member Member

CUTE Isabella!!! :D ;)

15. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

hehehehe cute pics everyone.
    I know how you feel Emma :( I wanted rats reeeeealy bad, but my parents didn't go for it. :-\

16. kerryve Member Member

Ever watched the movie the green mile? theres a really cute mouse in that movie, I love them theyre also very clever, I watched the making of the movie and saw how they trained the mouse to do what they wanted, so adorable!