My Mouse

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by swimfan, Aug 10, 2005.

1. s

swimfan New Member Member

I thought this section needed a posting.........

had a pet mouse named "Moucho" (MOO-cho) when I was a kid. He was lots of fun! When my little boy gets older I'll tell him about Moucho and then he will probably want a mouse too. Yippee, then I can get another one! My husband isn't as "pet oriented" as I am, but if our SON wants one, well, can't very well say no to that can he? lol.

2. 0morrokh

0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

I used to have mice, and I think they are my favorite pets. I think I will get some more after my gerbils, well, you know,...but that could be a while. If you get a mouse, I'd get two, because mice get lonely without another friend, and plus you get more that way ;) I trained my mice to run the hurdles. It's really easy to teach them, and it was so fun to watch them run--let me know if you want any details. I want to breed mice some day--I think I'll start my breeding career with Fancy mice, Cory Cats, and Platies.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Mice are nice. My son raised miniature mice when he was a teenager and they were so cute. He and his wife are both animal people so their kids have it made ;)
    Now at home my husband and I have a hamster. (hubby says fish are a little hard to cuddle ;D
    Carol

4. j

jim55379 Valued Member Member

Here's some photos of my "mice"

Come on People we need some more photos on this site. Whether it's a mouse, cat, or a fish........Here are some of my "mice" ;D :eek: :eek: ::) I hope you like them

Attached Files:

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Oh how funny!!!!
    Carol

6. R

RoboDude Valued Member Member

I like the title of the last one. It's all dramatic. REVENGE . . . . .

7. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

lol ;D that's funny

I think mice are so adorable :( but my mom doesn't like them

8. E

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Speaking of mice, lol I am not sure if you guys and gals know what this is, but I collect little figurines called Charming Tails which are basically little figurines of mice doing crazy little stuff, lol -- so cute with his little snorkel gear on!, and since I got into the fish hobby, MY fiance bought this for me this past Valentines Day :) I just think the mouse hangin on to the goldfish was adorable!!!

clear.gif

I got the pic from   :)

9. Isabella

Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Jim, haha, hilarious pictures! Love the "cat-and-mouse" one :)

10. j

Thanks Isabella. Do you have any photos on line you would like to share? I wish more people would post pics.

11. Isabella

I don't think I have any funny photos of animals on my computer. But I could look for them on the Internet. I think it's a good idea for everyone to share some cool photos, not only fish photos. I love to laugh :)

12. Isabella

OK, I have some, lol. They're all from the website:  

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  13. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe lol ;D

14. j

CUTE Isabella!!! :D ;)

15. 0morrokh

0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

hehehehe cute pics everyone.
    I know how you feel Emma :( I wanted rats reeeeealy bad, but my parents didn't go for it. :-\

16. k

kerryve Valued Member Member

Ever watched the movie the green mile? theres a really cute mouse in that movie, I love them theyre also very clever, I watched the making of the movie and saw how they trained the mouse to do what they wanted, so adorable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice