My Lovable FLoWer Horn....!!

master_balanar07

Reaction score
he is 2 yrs. old! and he is ready for mating!!

my flower horn has a big eye on his eyes..,

but now he is ok.., I treat him 1 week.., hay...... thnks 2 god.., now he is.., fyn..!!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice fish I Hope you don't mind I merged your two threads since they are essentially the same
Welcome to FishLore!
Carol

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Wow! He's a beaut! I've never heard anyone refer to a flowerhorn as lovable before! ;D

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Flowerhorns are hybrids so when you breed him the fry may not look like your pair. They are usually very aggressive so I'm glad you got a lovable one
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Butterfly said:
They are usually very aggressive so I'm glad you got a lovable one
LOL Carol ;D !

And welcome to Fish Lore Master Balanar Your fish is really beautiful! But one question though: is his eye sick? On the photo it looks as if it were swollen or bulging out.

OP
M

master_balanar07

Reaction score
that pic. was 2 weeks ago..hehe sorry 4 that but now he is ok.., is great to breed him.., I enjoy mating him w/ my couzn's they want my fish coz' its head is very big! I will post some pics. again.., tnx 4 enjoying seeing the pic. of my fish.., my fish is very kind.., whenever there is occassions here at our house.., my couzin' touch him.., and hes kind., he's not biting..!!! I will post some of my swordtail.., beautiful breeds of swordtails..!! sow? don't miss it!! :-*

hopesmom

Reaction score
wow! he is a whopper! I've never heard of a flower horn before. Does he have teeth? what do you feed him? are his eyes really red? very cool... oh, and nice to meet you!
Denise

New Threads