My Little Rubbernose Pleco

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I felt like writing about my cute little rubbernose pleco. He's a silly little fish. The only thing I don't like about him is when he sticks to the front glass, his belly is seethrough and it looks gross ;:barf He's really funny though. His favorite place to be is stuck to the clay pot I've got in there. For a while he didn't have the pot, and he would just stick on the glass in a corner, but when I gave it back to him he was happy. He seems to be a relatively smart fish, at least he learns. Once he climbed up into the filter and got stuck there. His fin flipping around woke me up at 3 in the morning so that I could save him. He hasn't tried it since! My best friend has also claimed him as her fish boyfriend, but she broke up with him soon before the filter incident, so we assume that he was distraught at her leaving him.
He's a delightful fish, and I'm so glad I have him. He also eats my brown algae/diatoms, so he's great to have around!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Really cute. He does seem to love that clay pot. lol

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks

They only get... um.... can't remember exactly, but it's between 4 and 6 inches. He was only a few bucks at petsmart. I saw some itty bitty ones there after I got Danno, and they were soooo cute!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom