My little purple people eater!

Martinismommy
Dunn is the funniest guy I own..He has so much expression and he seriously poses for the camera...He thinks he is so tough! He's usually a slow moving man but he has his moments when it is dinner time!

Here's my little "purple people eater" at his finest! Can we say more bloodworms????

227.jpg

Shawnie
OMG can we say ...GREAT PIC

Lucy
I love him!

Martinismommy
Thank you Shawnie..I knew you would approve of this one .... I was cracking up when I uploaded it!...

Shawnie
ah...errr...ummmm sexy lady in the shoe!! we have WAYYYYYYYYY too much time on our hands!

Martinismommy
Yep Mother Goose...We do....Isn't it a blessing lol

COBettaCouple
LOL.. That's just what we say to our guys when they flare like that.. well, Mickey mainly He's just so tough and he really teaches the bubbles in his tank who's boss! *grrr*

Great pic of Dunn! He's really got a beautiful flare! If only they knew how cute flaring made them look to us.

momo9700
He's just so tough and he really teaches the bubbles in his tank who's boss! *grrr*

Lol, does he really attack the bubbles, or does he just pop them? My cory cat does that. When he has his "spaz moment"(he spazztically swims to the top of the tank, then spazztically swims down) and flips out and swims to the top of the tank, he goes to the bubbles by the filter and pops as many as he can, then swims back down. The other cory cat just swims to the top spazztically.

COBettaCouple
Mickey attacks them. He'll sit there and watch them a little, then dart over and bite a bunch of them and swim into his hamster picture frame, all proud of himself. That's what came to mind when I saw that picture of Dunn looking all 'tough guy'. ;D

momo9700
Lol, that's cute. You must be very proud of your little betta boy, him defeating all those bubbles. No one else is going to destroy them, so it's up to him to do the job.

Blub
When I get my new Betta, I will print this pick out and put it in front of the tank:
"If there's any bad behaviour boy - then you'll have Dunn to answer to!"
Not really... That pick is so funny, he looks like a fancy Butterfly fish in it!

shellbell4ever
He is adorable

Sprinangl2
he's soooo cute....and I think he knows we're admiring him...bettas are smart that way...

ShaynaB
Dunn is adorable.

What a ham!

T3Knical5urg3
I wouldnt mess with him!

Tazmiche
How very very cute!!!

chickadee
He is showing you who is boss of HIS tank for sure! Hehehehehehe! Cute little guy.

Go DUNN!

Rose

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CMB
Replies
Views
bcfishtanks
Replies
Views
Dch48