My 'little pony'

Discussion in 'Horses' started by pongo, Mar 30, 2010.

1. p

pongo New Member Member

Here's a picture of my boy. 17.2hh percheron stud. This is a horse I fell in love with a few years ago, but was too intimidated by him to ride. Fast forward my friend calls has lost his job, maybe the farm and was selling Tomas. Did I want him? NO!! My kid's however both unequivocally said yes. That was a surprise. I did agree to keep Tomas at my place because owner was working wherever he could and most of the time it was out of state.

short story real long, Tomas will never ever leave this place, he is the best horse ever, broke to drive, log and ride. He's got a great personality is extremely easy to handle even when we have bred him to my TB mare

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. OP
    OP
    p

pongo New Member Member

think i finally got the pict up

Attached Files:

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore!
    Beautiful horse :)
    Drop into the welcome forum and tell us a little about your tanks and allow us to welcome you properly :)
    Carol

4. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

What a pretty boy!
    Welcome to fishlore to the both of you :D

5. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful pony!

Ken

6. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Ah yes, just a little 'un at 17.2hh!! Makes my 15hh boys look small! Of course Murphy is small at only 14hh...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice