My little fishies

Fishcat

Very cute babies! How many tanks do you have?

AutisticFishBlog

Fishcat said:
Very cute babies! How many tanks do you have?
Two currently!! A 20 gallon and a 10 gallon

Justin2526

Love that little frog! Makes me want my next tank to be a little frog tank!

jkkgron2

They all look great! I’ve been considering getting a frog for a while and seeing this makes me really want to but I have a few questions. How does the frog do with plants? Any issues with him uprooting them?

AutisticFishBlog

The frog is very blind also very dumb!! He likes to hide in my small rooted plants, he tried to suck in one of the leaves but he doesn’t have teeth and it didn’t do anything. He’s moved around a java ferns just because they’re not in the substrate. But overall, I’d say he’s pretty good with live plants!

jkkgron2

AutisticFishBlog said:
The frog is very blind also very dumb!! He likes to hide in my small rooted plants, he tried to suck in one of the leaves but he doesn’t have teeth and it didn’t do anything. He’s moved around a java ferns just because they’re not in the substrate. But overall, I’d say he’s pretty good with live plants!
Great! Any idea if he’d try to eat baby fish? I just found 17 new baby’s in my tank! I’ll probably get him anyways but it’d be nice to know if I should get a divider without holes so the baby’s can’t get through.

Top Bottom