My little feesh - just showing him off

Mims

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Just showing off my pretty boy. His colors have really changed, and are so much more dramatic since he was rescued from his cup of death.

photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Beautiful!

Do you have a before picture?

OP
Mims

Mims

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
It's a really bad pic, but the only one I can find. His colors were really muted when I got him, he looked anemic, lol.

Beezle, he's in a 5 gallon hex by Marineland, and the filter came with the tank. I got it at Petsmart. I planted it with a good handful of plants, and he just loves it. I have him at work, and most of the office stops by to look at him, and see how he's doing. He has a ton of tall leaves to lay on, or one of those worthless betta leaves stuck to the tank near the top, but he prefers to lay in the gravel. Weirdo.

DAZZ TOO.jpg

OP
Mims

Mims

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
This is the whole tank. It is plastic, as evidenced by the scratches. I had a co-worker watch my tank when I was out for surgery for a month, and I think she took a brillo pad to it! But all in all, I love it, and have had no problems with it. I do have an extra light I shine on it for a couple hours every day, so my plants get enough light.

photo.JPG

fishlover25

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
That's not plastic, it's acrylic. I have the same exact tank for my Betta. It's a Marineland 5 gallon Hex

New Threads