My Lfs ....this Is Cool!

Amanda

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Very cool!! I personally do not have any LFS, I have to travel to other states to buy fish in person. I wish more stores had planted tanks set up like that, it really shows that there is so much to do with this hobby. It's also nice to see unstressed, healthy animals living in pristine environments; not just over-packed, bare bottom stock tanks that so many LFS have.

StarGirl15

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very cool!! I personally do not have any LFS, I have to travel to other states to buy fish in person. I wish more stores had planted tanks set up like that, it really shows that there is so much to do with this hobby. It's also nice to see unstressed, healthy animals living in pristine environments; not just over-packed, bare bottom stock tanks that so many LFS have.
I agree! I love that place. .....and it's pretty cool the aquarium co-op guys were doing the video!

Mongo75

Valued Member
Reaction score
That's one great LFS! Excluding our big box conglomerates, our 2 LFS more resemble thrift stores on the wrong side of the tracks, that happen to also sell fish, lol.

aae0130

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Looks like a business with no competitors in your future.

Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 54 66.7%

Top Bottom