My Lfs ....this Is Cool!

StarGirl

Amanda

Very cool!! I personally do not have any LFS, I have to travel to other states to buy fish in person. I wish more stores had planted tanks set up like that, it really shows that there is so much to do with this hobby. It's also nice to see unstressed, healthy animals living in pristine environments; not just over-packed, bare bottom stock tanks that so many LFS have.

StarGirl

Amanda said:
Very cool!! I personally do not have any LFS, I have to travel to other states to buy fish in person. I wish more stores had planted tanks set up like that, it really shows that there is so much to do with this hobby. It's also nice to see unstressed, healthy animals living in pristine environments; not just over-packed, bare bottom stock tanks that so many LFS have.
I agree! I love that place. .....and it's pretty cool the aquarium co-op guys were doing the video!

kallililly1973

Amazing LFS. Great video of a store taking 110% pride in the hobby and then some!!

Mongo75

That's one great LFS! Excluding our big box conglomerates, our 2 LFS more resemble thrift stores on the wrong side of the tracks, that happen to also sell fish, lol.

aae0130

Amanda said:
Looks like a business with no competitors in your future.

Amanda

aae0130 said:
Looks like a business with no competitors in your future.
If I wasn't so scared to ship fish - I'd be on that in a heartbeat.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom