My Last Tank Addition

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by chadcf, Jun 16, 2018.

1. chadcf

chadcf Valued Member Member

I am now fully stocked with these 2 peacock gudgeons. These are fascinating little fish. Obviously they are quite young, pretty darn small still and they haven't really developed their vibrant coloring. Their personalities are really interesting though. They're not hyperactive like the danios are, but they're also not timid like the tetras and cories are. They just kinda slowly mozy all over the tank checking things out. So far they seem to mostly stick to the bottom 1/3 of the tank and just kinda wander all over, but never in a rush. Swim a little, hang out and check things out, swim a little more, slow and steady. They're not the least bit shy, they don't swim away when I come near and they aren't really hiding out in plants or anything. Can't wait to see them when they are grown and colorful!

Attached Files:

2. E

E150GT Valued Member Member

nice.

3. Fishaholic58

Fishaholic58 Valued Member Member

Yes!!! I love watching my fish grow up. That’s so cute.

4. OP
    OP
    chadcf

chadcf Valued Member Member

Yeah these guys are awesome, personalities are really amazing. Day 2 in my tank and I can target feed them bloodworms, they are not the least bit shy. They also seem very "inquisitive", they'll swim around and investigate ramshorn snails and poke at things. Very chill little fish, can't wait to see their colors get a bit more vibrant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice