My L134 leopard frog plecos just arrived.

SanDiegoRedneck

Member
So stoked my 4 L134 leopard frog plecos I ordered all arrived alive. Some were pale but within 1hr have started to color up
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
SanDiegoRedneck said:
So stoked my 4 L134 leopard frog plecos I ordered all arrived alive. Some were pale but within 1hr have started to color up
OMG I love them!
 
  • Thread Starter

SanDiegoRedneck

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
OMG I love them!
Thanks I do too!!! wild caught so next few days / week crucial as they adapt to my water.
 

RandomFishBoi

Member
How expensive were they?
 
  • Thread Starter

SanDiegoRedneck

Member
RandomFishBoi said:
How expensive were they?
$55 each for 1.5in. And that was good deal. Lol. Not cheap. But I love them.
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
I’ve never wanted a pleco so bad in my life. How big do they get?
 

mimo91088

Member
SanDiegoRedneck said:
$55 each for 1.5in. And that was good deal. Lol. Not cheap. But I love them.
That is a pretty good price. Good score!
 
  • Thread Starter

SanDiegoRedneck

Member
AggressiveAquatics said:
I’ve never wanted a pleco so bad in my life. How big do they get?
Small only like 3.5 to 4.5in so perfect for home tanks. Only thing is these guys need like 80 to 88 degrees water. I have them at 82 right now
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
SanDiegoRedneck said:
Small only like 3.5 to 4.5in so perfect for home tanks. Only thing is these guys need like 80 to 88 degrees water. I have them at 82 right now
Oooh might be perfect for my blood parrots tank because he’s really peaceful and the temp is at 82
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Why you keep introducing me to plecos that i need?
 

aquachris

Member
SanDiegoRedneck said:
So stoked my 4 L134 leopard frog plecos I ordered all arrived alive. Some were pale but within 1hr have started to color up
They are amazing!
 

FinalFins

Member
Beautiful plecos, wanted a group for the longest time now.
 
  • Thread Starter

SanDiegoRedneck

Member
FinalFins said:
Beautiful plecos, wanted a group for the longest time now.
So have I!!! and I decided to sell a kidney to afford them. Lol. JK. I actually did ok breeding and shipping guppies this year. Was a treat for myself
 

Pfrozen

Member
.. and now you can breed these 60 dollar plecos too
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom