My kitties

SunnShadow

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my kitties. First is Pretty Kitty. She's half Siamese, and was my Mom's cat. I brought her home after Mom passed on. Second is Dexter. He got out a few days ago, and I'm still looking for him. Last is Elton, a mysterious and misunderstood Norwegian Snow Kitty. Sadly, I don't have him anymore due to my asthma. I do, however, keep in touch with his adoptive Mom.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Gorgeous cats you have in there! Love them all, including the "cat" (LOL) on the last photo!

OP
S

SunnShadow

Reaction score
Isabella said:
Gorgeous cats you have in there! Love them all, including the "cat" (LOL) on the last photo!
Thank you. Elton was such a sweety. Kind of a cross between a dog and a cat, I guess..... he'd run to greet me when I got home from work, played fetch, liked to go for walks around the yard... but he could be independant too. Here's a pic of his favorite sleeping position:

That's one of his favorite toys beside him. His other (most) favorite toy is the stuffed dog in the other pic.

Tamara

Reaction score
Gorgeous cats!
elton..looks like a skunk (no offense)
but elton is beautiful!!!

Joe G

Reaction score
Really nice cats. I have white cat also but I don't now what breed.

OP
S

SunnShadow

Reaction score
Tamara said:
Gorgeous cats!
elton..looks like a skunk (no offense)
but elton is beautiful!!!
Elton IS a skunk! They make amazing pets.....

S.

Tamara

Reaction score
Ok just making sure!
Elton is gorgeous..has he ever made that gross skunk smell ever?
and do you need a permit or anything to keep it?

OP
S

SunnShadow

Reaction score
Tamara said:
Ok just making sure!
Elton is gorgeous..has he ever made that gross skunk smell ever?
and do you need a permit or anything to keep it?
Elton is no longer my skunk, due to complications with my asthma, but I am still more than willing to answer questions.
No, he never made a "skunky smell" because he was a descented domestic skunk. The breeder descents them when they are just days old.
Yes, you need a permit from the wildlife officer. It's no hard to get, as long as you have a receipt from the breeder or store you buy them from.

S.
(Elton was adopted by a wonderful woman who lives just half an hour away from me. He has a great life with an older skunky brother.)

OP
S

SunnShadow

Reaction score
Joe G said:
Really nice cats. I have white cat also but I don't now what breed.
I only know that Pretty is half Siamese because she is the daughter of two cats I had five years ago. Mom wanted a cat, and adopted Pretty from me.... Pretty's mom (Tani) was a purebred Seal Point Siamese, and her dad (Casper) was a deaf odd-eyed white. They were two amazing cats. Their daughter is a spoiled princess (my fault ;D).

S.

OP
S

SunnShadow

Reaction score
hopesmom said:
well that is the cutest thing ever!... I give Elton a 10!  ;D
;D On Sir Elton's behalf, I thank you. He was a dear pet, and filled my heart with joy while he was with me. I know that he brings his adoptive Mom happiness and joy now, and is a well-loved "fur-child," and that puts my mind at ease. I'm happy that I had the experience of being owned by a skunk. They trulyare incredible.

S.

New Threads