My kitties

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my kitties. First is Pretty Kitty. She's half Siamese, and was my Mom's cat. I brought her home after Mom passed on. Second is Dexter. He got out a few days ago, and I'm still looking for him. Last is Elton, a mysterious and misunderstood Norwegian Snow Kitty. Sadly, I don't have him anymore due to my asthma. I do, however, keep in touch with his adoptive Mom.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Gorgeous cats you have in there! Love them all, including the "cat" (LOL) on the last photo!

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Isabella said:
Gorgeous cats you have in there! Love them all, including the "cat" (LOL) on the last photo!
Thank you. Elton was such a sweety. Kind of a cross between a dog and a cat, I guess..... he'd run to greet me when I got home from work, played fetch, liked to go for walks around the yard... but he could be independant too. Here's a pic of his favorite sleeping position:

That's one of his favorite toys beside him. His other (most) favorite toy is the stuffed dog in the other pic.

Tamara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ok just making sure!
Elton is gorgeous..has he ever made that gross skunk smell ever?
and do you need a permit or anything to keep it?

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Tamara said:
Ok just making sure!
Elton is gorgeous..has he ever made that gross skunk smell ever?
and do you need a permit or anything to keep it?
Elton is no longer my skunk, due to complications with my asthma, but I am still more than willing to answer questions.
No, he never made a "skunky smell" because he was a descented domestic skunk. The breeder descents them when they are just days old.
Yes, you need a permit from the wildlife officer. It's no hard to get, as long as you have a receipt from the breeder or store you buy them from.

S.
(Elton was adopted by a wonderful woman who lives just half an hour away from me. He has a great life with an older skunky brother.)

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Joe G said:
Really nice cats. I have white cat also but i don't now what breed.
I only know that Pretty is half Siamese because she is the daughter of two cats I had five years ago. Mom wanted a cat, and adopted Pretty from me.... Pretty's mom (Tani) was a purebred Seal Point Siamese, and her dad (Casper) was a deaf odd-eyed white. They were two amazing cats. Their daughter is a spoiled princess (my fault ;D).

S.

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
hopesmom said:
well that is the cutest thing ever!... I give Elton a 10!  ;D
;D On Sir Elton's behalf, I thank you. He was a dear pet, and filled my heart with joy while he was with me. I know that he brings his adoptive Mom happiness and joy now, and is a well-loved "fur-child," and that puts my mind at ease. I'm happy that I had the experience of being owned by a skunk. They trulyare incredible.

S.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom