My kids are proud of first shrimp video

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
42 new tangerine tigers we just got and as some may know I am trying to help my kids start buisness breeding shrimp.

Hopefully we are successful.

They are very giddy about making a video for YouTube channel.
My daughter
My son

Mhamilton0911

Well Known
Reaction score
I checked it out, and subscribed! Yay! You're lucky to have such a variety of awesome stores to choose from. I have one crappy store... and petco, and i don't like going there. I tried to order from Petzonesd, but shipping was too much.
Good luck to your growing shrimp colony!!

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Mhamilton0911 said:
I checked it out, and subscribed! Yay! You're lucky to have such a variety of awesome stores to choose from. I have one crappy store... and petco, and i don't like going there. I tried to order from Petzonesd, but shipping was too much.
Good luck to your growing shrimp colony!!
Thank you. During covid shutdown it gives kids a way to learn and be proud

I drove 20min north of me and got tangerines from a hobbiest (and 12 I got on here shipped) . My blue velvets and red cherrys also local hobbyist . My emeralds I ordered online.

My local LFS have none or sell for $7 for blue . $3 or 4 for red

Mhamilton0911

Well Known
Reaction score
Either way, hobbiest or store, it would be nice to find anything. It's so sad in my town. So limiting. With anything though, not just fish supply. Finding clothes for my kids in my town is a joke, one store, and it's a Walmart, and the only one in a 3 hour radius so it's always packed with people and empty shelves, before pandemic.

I've bought so many things, fish and shrimp included, online lately. So much more satisfying. I find what I want, no disappointing trip to one empty store.

New Threads