100 Gallon Tank My indoor pond :)

ColumbianShark3

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I re wrapped the treads of the drain plug in plumbing tap

Got it tonight gonna fill it up tomorrow morning, did a lot of cleaning it today so it's ready as soon as I get up, then I will come back here and post photos of it full and will then go get sand for it

EDIT: Any one know why a photo taken by my kodak camera would load on CPU 10x as big as it should be

Last edited by a moderator:

ColumbianShark3

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
yep over sized don't know why they are coming through so large when I wasn't even zoomed in, and Thanks I'm really excited, the guy at the farm store said and I quote "you wanna do what with the stock tank"

Internet provided pictures in first post

Last edited:

gremlin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yep over sized don't know why they are coming through so large when I wasn't even zoomed in
Check what quality setting you have on your camera. My sister has the quality set really high on her camera so I have to "resize" her pictures. I have mine set at a lower quality so I can post them. They look just as good, but don't take up quite so much memory so I can get more pictures on my camera.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My camera gives a choice of small, large or wide. The default setting was large. Boy were they large. After I changed them to small they are perfect to download.
Carol

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I always have to resize mine but my favorite setting on my camera demands it

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hmmm.... I think a canister filter might be the easiest thing to work with. I never really thought before about how you would filter that stock tank. Looks good!

ColumbianShark3

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hmmm.... I think a canister filter might be the easiest thing to work with. I never really thought before about how you would filter that stock tank. Looks good!
Yeah I'm gonna see if I can keep it clean for atleast a few months then look in to a much better filter and heater, but for now if I must I also have another heater to use

EDIT: hey that's a Hydor theo heater is it true that can go all the way under water

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
... I think we have an outstanding question... Who are the lucky kids that get to live in the pond?

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hydor inline heater is not submersible. It is made for use inline with a canister filter (meaning you would cut one of the hoses and install the heater). I'm guessing you have a Hydor Theo submersible. Is there a mark on the heater for a minimum water line?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom