My horse

Hannahfish

My Grandmother owns three arabians (well, we sort of share Trixie, she's my horse, but my Grandma rides her alot, and lets her friends ride her on trails, I come out to her place as much as possible and help take care of the horses.) the first and oldest is Trueheart, or True, he's 24 1/2yrs old, a little over 15 hands, grey, half polish arab, half egyptian arab, grandsire is Ramses Fayek (think that's how it's spelled), don't know if you've heard of him, True is a gelding, and one of the most sweet, willing, easygoing horses ever. The second is Annie, she's 9, 15 hands, dark bay, half polish arab, half egyptian arab, sire or grandsire (can't remember) is Huckleberry Bey, Annie is a mare, she's really sweet, and will make a great horse, but she's a little stubborn. And last is Trixie, my horse, She's 5, chestnut, 14.3 hands (still growing), egyptian arab, Trixie is a mare, the sweetest nicest mare you could hope for. My Grandma has had true for 20 years, Trixie and Annie for a couple months. I will post pics soon as I have the time.(Annie is super fluffy right now, she's prettier in summer, but she's gorgeous all year round.

Shine

Can't wait for pictures I always love arabs

Hannahfish

Annie is doing much better with trailer loading, trixie has filled out with some good pasture time, when we got her she was a bit underweight, I've never seen her sweat, even when we rode fo 4 hours in 76-78 degree weather, thinking about doing endurance with her in a few years. Sorry about no pics, haven't had time.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NavigatorBlack
  • Red1313
  • Horse
Replies
Views
MousePotato
  • TXMatt
  • Horse
Replies