my home-made run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
heres the run i keep talking about. its not very fancy, but it gets the job done and gives Betty room to run around. this is version 3 of it tho. the 1st one was sortta round and the second one used the same concept but was only the part with dirt. then i got the brilliant idea of streaching it across the yard. so we come to version 3. its about 20ft long and 13-ish ft wide with lots of grass and stuff to munch on and a shaded dirt area.

Attachments

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
That looks like a very happy bunny run to me! Don't forget to make sure they can't climb out or dig out when they're not supervised. Mine has taught me quite a bit about how clever they are at escaping.

Good job!

OP
Akari_32

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
oh dont worry! im always out there (tho i will run inside for a minute for my phone or the nail clippers every now and then). Betty has figured out that the milkcrates are climbable tho, so i cant ignore her for too long (i think she picked it up from watching me and the dogs ^.^'). she still gets a bit defensive when Princess comes too close. and once, she got reaaaaly mad when i was holding Princess and on the opposite side of the yard, ignoring her, and she started bucking and stomping and grunting, i thot she would jump completly over the walls! XD she's a brat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Weekly

Votes: 43 65.2%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 12 18.2%

Top Bottom