my home-made run!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Akari_32, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

heres the run i keep talking about. its not very fancy, but it gets the job done and gives Betty room to run around. this is version 3 of it tho. the 1st one was sortta round and the second one used the same concept but was only the part with dirt. then i got the brilliant idea of streaching it across the yard. so we come to version 3. its about 20ft long and 13-ish ft wide with lots of grass and stuff to munch on and a shaded dirt area.

Attached Files:

2. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

That looks like a very happy bunny run to me! Don't forget to make sure they can't climb out or dig out when they're not supervised. Mine has taught me quite a bit about how clever they are at escaping.

Good job!

3. Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

oh dont worry! im always out there (tho i will run inside for a minute for my phone or the nail clippers every now and then). Betty has figured out that the milkcrates are climbable tho, so i cant ignore her for too long (i think she picked it up from watching me and the dogs ^.^'). she still gets a bit defensive when Princess comes too close. and once, she got reaaaaly mad when i was holding Princess and on the opposite side of the yard, ignoring her, and she started bucking and stomping and grunting, i thot she would jump completly over the walls! XD she's a brat lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice