My growing Betta family...

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
Wonderful!

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I got two somewhat clear pics of Noelle. She likes to pose for the camera but always stands facing me. I try to explain to her that she needs to turn sideways so we can see her better.
Will try to get pics of Karma later...

AesSedai

Valued Member
Reaction score
((Phloxface))

Poor lil girl... 

She couldn't have found a better mommie.  They're in such loving hands!  You're so right.  So little...and love, can make such a difference.

Edited to say that I read to the end of thread (thought I had when I posted) and read that karma ate!  Thanks for the pic of Noelle   Great names you decided on.

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how resilient I've found these Bettas to be.  But they do need help from us humans.  Phloxface, you seem to be doing what these two need done.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh I am so glad that she ate! She was probably not being given the right foods at the store, if being fed at all. She will learn fast now that she has found that the food is at the top. Three pellets is a big dinner after not having eaten for so long. (and such a tiny tummy )

The pictures of Noelle are lovely. She is a real beauty and so tiny! She is a little Christmas fish.

We will look forward to seeing Karma but we do understand that she has not been well and is not feeling like a photo shoot as yet.

Congratulations on such lovely little girls. And I am so pleased that Karma is hungry, that is ALWAYS a good sign.

Rose

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Noelle is very beautiful. Can't wait until Karma get's better so we can see some pictures of her. Natalie

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom