My grand puppy ella wasnt welcomed!

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by Shawnie, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Awwww...poor Ella. lol
    Years ago my mom got a puppy and I had an older dog who wasn't into the 'puppy thing' anymore either.

Too funny!

3. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

not sure who I felt more bad for....choopie (the chi) or ella LOL
    they both TRIED to be in my bed all night and the arguing continued till 4am!!!!!

4. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Aw, poor baby girl Ella! She's so confused on why they won't play with her. Send her down here to GA! Hagan'll play with her. I betcha Jake would play with her too. They can wear each other out!

5. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

I was laughing right along with you Shawnie! Beautiful dogs. As deep as Ella's first bark was in the first video, are you it's name isn't Fred? ROFL.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Ken

6. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Lol she learned pretty quick the your rotti didn't wanna play. But poor choopie is just big enough to be a chew toy. I mean he even looks puppy sized :p
    ROFLMBO

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Yellow Lab Shawnie??? They stay puppies for a very long time. Beautiful puppy and good for you for puppy sitting :)
    Carol

8. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe she just wants to play.......she has a beautiful face!!!!!!

9. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

LOL ty all
    shes more exhausting than the 2 year old granddaughters !!!
    choopie holds his own for sure

10. Tigerlily

Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

The look you got when you moved the ottoman... like, "Mom, why'd you do that?!?!".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice