My goofy fish!

Gunnie
I put zucchinI in my tanks with plecos and decided to try a piece in my 20 gal. long community tank. I took plankton and earthworm sticks and stuck them in the zucchinI on all pieces. I've tried veggies in the 20 gal. before with not much interest. This time though, the earthworm and plankton sticks proved irresistable. The tetras found them first and went into attack mode. I turned my back for 10 minutes, and turned around. All the sticks were gone! Those little buggers never cease to amaze me! I'm not sure if it was just the tetras, or the loaches were also the thieves. When I turned around, the loaches were searching all over the zucchini, and were trying to get underneath to where there were more sticks. ;D

Advertisement
chickadee
Do you suppose now that you have started something? ;D

Rose

Advertisement
hopesmom
??? ok, that's a new one for me..I know what a zucchinI is, but what the heck are plankton and worm sticks? :-[
thanks, Denise

Gunnie
??? ok, that's a new one for me..I know what a zucchinI is, but what the heck are plankton and worm sticks?  :-[
thanks, Denise

Sticks look like this:

They are hard enough you can push them into the zucchini.

atmmachine816
O do you buy those sometimes sold as pond food?

hopesmom
ooh! those are coool! 8)

Advertisement
Gunnie
O do you buy those sometimes sold as pond food?

You probably could. That's probably expensive for pond food though. I'm sure your fish in the pond wouldlove it.

poefox
Good tip, I'll have to try that. My snail is the only one eating the fresh veggies I've tried and even the snail turns up what passes for a nose at them when they're too fresh.

LilaBean
my platy's love frozen peas defrosted without the skin!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JaysFish
Replies
Views
lojack
Replies
Views
ACHU
Replies
Views