My girls

Discussion in 'Cats' started by ncje, May 13, 2006.

1. ncjeValued MemberMember

Anyway I have two cats that were found strung in a bag and dumped by a river near my house in Melbourne Australia. Anyway they have been with me for 6 years next November, were about 2-3 months when I got them.

They are travellers... when I came to Tokyo for work of course I bought them here with me. They dont like the earthquakes much but neither do I.

Poppy and Simba (boys name for a girl cat??) are my angels. Bringing the total angels in my life to 7.

My wife and daughter
    My cats
    My three angel fish ;)

P.S. Never trust anyone who doesnt like cats.... they are afraid, cats can sense bad people you know :p

Angel No.1
    clear.gif

Angel No.2 (with me - too bad for you :p) older pic
    clear.gif

Angel No.3 Poppy
    clear.gif

Angel No.4 Simba
    clear.gif

I know I know pretty lucky guy huh!

Attached Files:

2. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

A very lovely family. And yes, a very lucky man.

May, you all have a wonderful life together.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will have as good a time here as I have. This is a great site with some pretty wonderful people to get to know.

Rose
    :)

3. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Beautiful pictures Ncje :) Thank you for sharing! I suppose that's your wife's picture on your wedding day - what a beautiful bride. Your baby daughter is so cute too! And of course the cats :) I never could, nor will I ever, understand how people can do such brutal things to animals. Whoever did that to your cats was a monster with no heart or feelings. Your cats were very lucky that you were there in time to rescue them. Other cats are not so lucky and many of them die every day :( I wish our world were a better place, but unfortunately it's not, and that's very unfair.

P.S. LOL Ncje! I also often say that people who don't like cats (or even dogs) are bad. I know this may be a serious misstatement and an unfair subjective judgment of people I don't even know, but I have to tell you that on quite a few occasions my cat has proved this "theory" right! There were some people he was terrified of and all of them hated cats and were not exactly "people of a good heart." So who knows? Maybe cats indeed can sense what kind of a person one is.

4. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Beautiful "Angels" thank you for sharing them with us :)
    Carol

5. ncjeValued MemberMember

Woohoo 3 more angels tomorrow... will post some pics of my 6 angels (talking fish here) when they settle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice