My Fw Tanks, A Good Look At All My Fish. 120 Gallon Tank

1. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

A good watch of my 120g fw just after feeding. Detailed look at every fish except my 2 synodontis decorus. Im lucky to see them lol

2. Geoff Well Known Member Member

I love that tank of yours. Can I have it?

3. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

Lol i remember when i bought it, i had to take the stand apart and take the passenger seat out of my Mazda and it was still a squeeze ha, best thing i did the fish love it and my living room looks like I'm a baller .

4. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

@Discusluv i want videos of your geo set up. You know if it wasnt for all my newbfish that were in two 55g tanks idhave had a big geo biotope, but these guys are like part of the family.

5. Discusluv Well Known Member Member

I have got everything together except buying the tank and stand. Just waiting until around the beginning to middle of August to purchase tank. I will definitely post pics when get fish. So excited! :)
    I love your fish what are you talking about!

6. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

@Discusluv missed your reply Haha i love them too they are a funny bunch, love geophagus as well if i got that 120 before i had any fish id have done geo's I probably will one day have a geo tank lol. I think thats why i got the fire mouths for my 55 they have the colour and are fun to watch but the geos have the size, . thats a nice geo set up, top video this is ive watched it a couple times lol. Will be good when yours comes together, what size you buying them at? Cant believe how much the price goes up on them over here if you buy grown out ones.

7. Kailyn Member Member

Those are some very beautiful fish and tank! What kind of pleco do you have?

8. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

Thanks for the compliments! He was labelled a common but i had him 2 years and he doesn't seem to grow now so I'm not sure lol

9. Miaw Member Member

Are you not using the stock heater and filter?

10. filtered_light Member Member

Gorgeous! What is the white fish with the red fins?

11. Miaw Member Member

12. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

@Miaw it did not come with a heater and filter i run a fx6 on here and the eheim jager 300 watt both excellent bits of kit, and yeah the fish you mentioned @filtered_light is a albino rainbow shark here he is over a year ago lol ed497556ec92eb3fd7943ecc7f2c1433.png in my old 55. Also just got a snap of one of my s.decorus f57ceff9e2b819a16afdd285bd94698c.jpg

13. Littlebudda Well Known Member Member

You don't have any trouble with your oscar bullying?

14. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

I do actually, the smallest parrot has a go at him sometimes but nothing to serious, that is all though.

15. Bdriver55 Member Member

Nice tank and set up up I love it I'm thinking about a 120 myself

16. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

@Bdriver55 do it, best thing i did for me my fish and my house lol.

17. Kailyn Member Member

Whatever he is he's beautiful!

18. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

Thanks i love your jd he has lots of colours and is shiny lol.

19. Kailyn Member Member

Thank you! He has colored up a lot since I've had him.

20. fissh Well Known Member Member

Very nice :;bananawater