Important My friend is moving and cannot take his tank with him so he is left with a Bolivian ram

Corycatfishboi

Reaction score
My friend has an over stocked ten gallon tank with 5 mollies, 1 Bolivian Ram and 5 Cory catfish. I told him to update his tank to a 40 gallon or larger. The issue is that he is moving and his gated community doesn’t allow him to have aquariums, so he needs to get rid of his tank. I offered to take his Cory catfish and mollies. He said yes but he is left with a Bolivian ram. Please let me know what to tell him. Should he bring the Bolivian ram to a local pet store?????

FinalFins

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Well depending on your stock you could take it off his hands, they are relatively easy fish to take care of and peaceful.

Otherwise it could go to store or list it on craigslist/ebay and see if anyone local is willing to take it.

OP
C

Corycatfishboi

Reaction score
I could probably take it in for a while and bring it to a pet store. Do you think that pet smart will take it in? Also if I do end up keeping the Bolivian ram will it eat my molly fry??

FinalFins

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I do not know if your local PetSmart will take it in, call the store and ask about that.

Rams will eat small fry if given the chance, but won't actively hunt them down.

New Threads