My fishtanks are a mess

BettaRio
Hey guys. So, I'm new in this server and I rally need help and information about some situations from soft to hard, technically.
Miss Orange and Mister Blue: this two are crayfishes, as the name say, one is orange and the other one is blue. My situation with this two is that they always make a molt every month but it has been one moth for Blue and three for Orange. I believe they are Floridan crayfish. So, I am little worry about it. Also since Blue grow up fought Orange and kicked out from the big barrels, the problem is that after this, she was living in the small cave, but a black stain appeared in her shell. Is this rotten shell or Blue did something to her, because some times he goes to visit her.
Shiro: So, Shiro is a Platinum half-moon betta male, that has tha wierd sickness that you can see something red at the end of his tail. I am treating him with Kanaplex and it was going great. But this week, it seems like the sickness is fighting back, because is something of hours. Ex: hi was good at night before I went to sleep and then at the morning a big part of his tail, not that big but the damage it was very noticeable, and the damage part was all red. He has been in quarantine for 3 weeks. His kidneys are failing or is something else?
Kappaya: Kappaya is a galaxi koi half-moon plaka that I believe she has obstruction in her digestive system and she is developing hidropecia. What can I do?
This is all for now thanks.

Betta'sAnonymous
Welcome! You would be better off and may get help easier woth these issues by making seperate posts for each tank.

BettaRio
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Welcome! You would be better off and may get help easier woth these issues by making seperate posts for each tank.
How can I do that? Do I have to go to a specific thread or just separate them?

Betta'sAnonymous
BettaRio said:
How can I do that? Do I have to go to a specific thread or just separate them?
There are sub-forums for bettas and crayfish i do believe. Can post threads in both of those. Or freshwater fish disease.

Top Bottom