My Fish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by newfiesun, May 10, 2006.

1. newfiesunNew MemberMember

Herre are some pics of my fish. Thought it would be nice to show my fish.

Attached Files:

2. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Absolutely wonderful fish :) What kinds are they? Gouramis? And something else ... what are they? Really nice!

3. newfiesunNew MemberMember

Thanks! I have 2 Gouramis, 2 tetras, 1 Red Tailed Shark, 2 Kribinis (I think), 1 Mickey Mouse Platy, 1 Platy (not sure what it's called) 2 Angel Fish and 1 Algae eater o and i also have 4 Black Neon Tetras that i have quarintined in another tank because they have ich.

4. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Nice fish!! Thanks for sharing.
    Carol

5. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Awesome fish! The other Platy looks like a Twinbar...the orange color is called different things by different places...Sunburst, Sunset, Orange, etc.

6. jim55379Valued MemberMember

I like that cool blue fish. I s that a clown fish?

7. Joe GValued MemberMember

nice fish

8. newfiesunNew MemberMember

That blue fish in the pick behind the red tailed shark is not real. If that was the fish you were talking about.

9. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Are the three fish on the first photo kribinis? I love them :)

10. jim55379Valued MemberMember

yes it is I didn't realize it was real but now I looked closer and see that it is :-[

11. newfiesunNew MemberMember

Thanks Isabella! In the first picture the orange one on the top is a mickey mouse platy and the other three that are the same are black neon tetras I lost them about a week ago to ich! :(

12. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Very nice! I love the kribs! ;D

13. newfiesunNew MemberMember

Thanks i love the kribs too! But they are very aggressive though. They picked on one of my Angel fish that much that he died last night! They had almost all the fins torn off him. :'( I love my angel fish too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice