My fish tank

shadow

Reaction score
here it is boys and girls my fish tank, o yea its 2 sided and is huge!!! and there are many fish in there
now for the pics

the fish say "thanks for looking"

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow what a beutiful tank and fish. I say thanks for sharing

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I love the blue hjippo tankg. I love your tank!

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow WOW, what a beautiful tank. How big is it?
Tom

shadow

Reaction score
thanks for the comments. its a 300 gallon tank but im not really sure my dad knows though.
i actully have a question on one of the fish though, see we never bought any of the fish b/c it came with the house when we bought it and theres 2 fish at go under the sand to sleep, 1 is in the picture with the unicorn tang its in the top left corner the green one with the sick colors, and the other is in the first pic with the blue line on its face that splits up the yellow part of his face and brown part of his body. anways i just want to know what these fishes are called thanks for all the help in adcanced.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I saw one at the LFS like the green one last time I was there. next time I go i'll see what it is (if it's still there)

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
that's like a dream come true... a house that comes with a tank like that --UNBELIEVABLE!! HOW BEAUTIFUL!! and everybody looks so healthy!! i hope you find everything you need to keep them healthy and happy here on this site, i'm sure you will!! LILA

no1canefan

Reaction score
  Well I looked and I looked and looked some more and I can't seem to find out what those fish are...I really think that they are some kind of Angelfish... to me they are of that shape? So I could only assume that they are...I hope that you can find out the names of them...Sorry.. I did try to help... ???  Really nice tank...

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming !!

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I was at the LFS today, and someone had bought it... and of course the guy working there had no clue what I was talking about... But i'll keep my eye out for it, and if I see one I'll be sure to write it down!

shadow

Reaction score
its ok i found out what they were called. there called wrasses or sumthin. but thanks for all the help.

Joe G

Valued Member
Reaction score
Amazing tank looks like you put a lot of hard work into it. great Job. ;D ;D

shadow

Reaction score
well guys looks like my dad wants to put some corals in the tank. which type of coral would u guys recomed and which would best benift the fish. can u please give me a link if u tell me a certian coral thanks o and if i were to add another fish(i want to add another clown fish black/white one, b/c my mom feels sad for the one we have and i read that they like small groups) would the other fish not like it or would they be good thanks in advance

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What type of lighting do you have, that's a big factor on what types of corals you can keep, then you might also have to special feed them otherwise they might die.

shadow

Reaction score
atmmachine said:
What type of lighting do you have, that's a big factor on what types of corals you can keep, then you might also have to special feed them otherwise they might die.
we'll we have a light were it goes blue light to day light, to a moon light,and keeps going on a timer which is set by my dad.m not sure what its called. and no need to get a fish now my dad want more coral in the tank before anythings. thanks for all ur help

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
that is some awesome looking rock and a beautiful tank. You definitely need to research the corals you're interested in first in order to determine lighting needed, but would think a tank of this depth would need metal halides. You have some serious fish in there, that can get to be quite large. Love the powder blue tang.

The green wrasse in the pic with the unicorn tang looks like a Dusky Wrasse (Halichoeres marginatus). I can't really tell the other wrasse from the pic.

that second wrasse may be a Yellowtail Coris (Coris gaimard). Not sure though.

shadow

Reaction score
yea mike ur correct the green one is a dusky wrassse and other is a yellow coris. but next time i go to big als ill look at sum corals. yea the powder blue is a nice fish but kinda of a bully when is dinner time lol

bbfeckawitts

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
BEAUTIFUL! Great looking fish too!

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow! That is absolutely stunning.

microbius

Reaction score