My Fish Log

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by benjaminBreaker, Apr 4, 2010.

1. benjaminBreaker

benjaminBreaker Valued Member Member

For the record, and because I'm uber bored...I took a bunch of pictures of my fish, and an now going to make a log for them all for you to enjoy, and get to know my tank a little better!

This is Venus, a Lyre tailed Dalmatian Molly that I got about 2 weeks ago...she's so pretty.
    DSC01230.JPG

DSC01251.JPG

This is Pluto, another Lyre tail Dalmatian that I got 2 weeks ago. I named her Pluto because she was much smaller when I first got her, but now she's huge.
    DSC01232.JPG

DSC01252.JPG

This is Eisenstein, Lyre tail- blah blah blah. He is my only male Dalmatian, he's also kind of a bully, but I like him.
    DSC01253.JPG

This is Saturn, cute little thing, aint' she?
    165.jpg

166.jpg

This is Stella, I got her with the Dalmatians about 2 weeks ago. She is a Black molly, and I've noticed she just LOVES to hang out with the other mollies, she is never alone!
    161.jpg

163.jpg
    (The fish behind Stella is Molly, one of my older Black Mollies.)

Here is Carrot, one of my female Red Wag Platies. She is small, and sickly looking, but she is still awesome!
    168.jpg

170.jpg

This is Molly, one of my older Black Mollies. I originally had 3, Elvis, Molly, and Darla, but Darla passed not too long ago...
    Skinny, aint' she? I can't figure out why, she was pregnant, gave birth, now she's skinny as a twig!
    172.jpg

This dude is Mars, he is really shy, kind of a still, quiet type. Don't know why, guess that's just who he is. So misunderstood...OMG my fish is emo!!! :eek:
    173.jpg

These two gangta's are Nova and Tanque(spanish for 'tank') Nova is the one on the bottom, he is one of my males, and Tanque is the big girl on top.(hints to her name)
    176.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    benjaminBreaker

One more...

Alright, these to awesome guys are Mahatma, and Gandhi. They are both Glass fish from India.(Well, I got them from Petsmart, but the species originates in India, also hints the names :)) (Top: Mahatma, Bottom: Gandhi)

177.jpg

178.jpg

This is Elvis, he is my only male Black Molly, and one of the original three. He is definitely the Quagmire of the tank, as you can see in the pics. GIGGITY! :D
    179.jpg

181.jpg

183.jpg

185.jpg

So in total I have 14 fish in my 20 gallon community tank. These fish include;
    4 Lyre Tail Dalmatian Mollies
    4 Black Mollies
    4 Red Wag Platies
    2 Glass fish

Now...I have to get crackin' on my Betta's 10 gallon! :D

3. allibobs

allibobs Well Known Member Member

Ha ha your platie looks normal shaped mine looks like a swimming dice lol. You have some very pretty fish

4. Jrobber

Jrobber Well Known Member Member

Your Lyretail Dalmatian's are awesome. I had four of them and they were very pretty fish. Thanks for posting these, makes me excited to add fish back into my tank!

5. OP
    OP
    benjaminBreaker

Lol, thanks! :D

6. OP
    OP
    benjaminBreaker

A few updates...I GOT MORE RED WAGS! :D
    Also, the glassfish have been moved to my betta's tank...which I still have to log. :;smack
    Anyway, these are my two new platies. :)

In the bag still.
    DSC01293.JPG

DSC01294.JPG

Tanque checkin' out her new tank mates.
    DSC01299.JPG

10 minutes into aclimation, after adding some tank water to the bag.
    DSC01300.JPG

DSC01301.JPG

Finally free! And the first place the skinny one goes is behind the plants...
    I like this one, though. She swam around right away, she wasn't scared I guess. I think I'll name her Star. :D
    Notice the large black spot on her tail, that's pretty unique, so I'll have NO trouble picking her out.
    580.jpg

583.jpg

7. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning Ben,

You have some beautiful fish! Thanks for sharing.

Ken

8. Jrobber

Jrobber Well Known Member Member

Glad to hear you've gotten some new fish, they look great. :)

9. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

They're beautiful! Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice