My Fish Have Their Own Cell Phone

Sorg67

I got a new cell phone recently. I am cheap so I do not replace my phones very often. My old one had little trade-in value and it had some stuff on it that did not transfer to my new phone. So I kept it.

It does not have a phone plan. But it works for everything except calling and texts when I am on WiFi. My apps work. I can go on the internet. I can get email. It is actually highly functional.

I do not tend to carry my phone with me everywhere. So I leave this phone in the fish room. I have the aquarium notes app on that phone to help me read API test colors. I can go on Fishlore or anywhere on the internet. Check my email. Pretty much everything but call or text.

I never thought an old phone would be so useful.

Heron

I replaced my phone 2 years ago but I use the old one when I'm in the workshop so I'm not worried about damaging it. There isn't a mobile signal within 5 miles of here so the fact it had no sim in it doesn't make much difference. In fact I find my old windows mobile phone works better than my new Android one so I fell I may have wasted money on the new one.

JuiceBox52

I've heard of fish with social media accounts....never a fish with a phone!

John58ford

I use my old phones as IP cameras when I need to keep an eye on something. If you're leaving it in your fish room any how, maybe load up an IP camera app and have a sorgs fishroom web cam at your disposal for free too.

DoubleDutch

I recently bought my fish a bike.
They didn't use it so far.

ayeayeron

I could maybe use my old phone for that, but it’s not exactly in tip top shape...
93350CAF-D625-4A8B-9C00-647A369669B8.jpeg

NBettas83

These "My Fish Have Their Own..." Threads are on the rise!

Basil

I would be very afraid to leave a cell phone anywhere near my tiger barbs. I’d have charges from calls to India and stuff.

flyinGourami

I gotta get a cellphone before my fish do lol.

But once they do, they might drop it in the water

NBettas83

Lol, but seriously, what is the next one gonna be? My fish have their own house?

ayeayeron

Lol, but seriously, what is the next one gonna be? My fish have their own house?
Well, MY fish have their own country.

NBettas83

Well, MY fish have their own country.
My fish staged a revolution and now have their own militia.

ayeayeron

Yeah, mine may or may not have started the pandemic...

flyinGourami

My fish have their own bathroom. Well they don't but right now looking at the tank I think we need one soon.

NBettas83

My fish have their own bathroom. Well they don't but right now looking at the tank I think we need one soon.
You can find that under similar threads.

ayeayeron

Well I can say something for sure. My fish have their own sword plants, and they are NOT doing a good job of taking care of them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 41

Basil

Sssshhh! Don’t say that near my tiger barbs lol!

NBettas83

Well I can say something for sure. My fish have their own sword plants, and they are NOT doing a good job of taking care of them.
Your fish are not alone.

IMG-1737 (2).JPG

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question
Replies
Views
Lakefish
Replies