My fish has feelings... Bloodfin tetra

Junne

I bought 22 Tetras 10 days ago. They have been in my QT tank.

From the beginning, at least 3 or 4 seemed "weak" and just not swimming. One had already died today so I took it back to Petsmart. The others are still "drone"

The one on the bottom is such and the bigger one on top comes by every so often to "check" on it.............

None of the other fish in the tank seem "drone" or weak - its just been the Bloodfins............... No apparent signs of disease, fungus or internal parasites............................

20150507_101740 - Copy.jpg

Cacret

Maybe theyre stressed (?) or were really weak when you bought em.

This is Cacret, ending whatever is my comment with a lol xD

Junne

Maybe theyre stressed (?) or were really weak when you bought em.

I'm sure they were but only the Bloodfins have been this way. All of my other Tetras ( Black Neon, Glowlight ) seem fine..................

I just feel bad for them because I don't know how to help them. Usually if something breaks out ( like ich or fungus ) I can at least treat it...............

Cacret

I felt bad too when I was on a fish dying streek. One week, about 25 of my fish died. Not all of them were in the same tank. I think I cried when my "ABN pleco" died, because he died the day I got him. Junne we all had a feeling

Junne

I felt bad too when I was on a fish dying streek. One week, about 25 of my fish died. Not all of them were in the same tank. I think I cried when my "ABN pleco" died, because he died the day I got him. Junne we all had a feeling

So far, the two are still together. The one leaves for a bit but always comes back........ Breaks my heart...

Cacret

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Merilial
Replies
Views
Hannah_in_1derland
Replies
Views
guyfromfl