My first video

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What's up everyone, first post in this section and my first video that I recorded a little over an hour ago. This is my 47 gallon and alongside that is my 20 which has yet to be completed but do watch and hopefully someone enjoys.

[youtube]94hay8lOQG0[/youtube]

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Your Angels are really pretty, but how to you do gravel vacuums on your 47 gallon column?!?! Both your tanks are very different from mine, I have plants all over the place, but I like the simplicity of you tanks. Very pretty.

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Your Angels are really pretty, but how to you do gravel vacuums on your 47 gallon column?!?! Both your tanks are very different from mine, I have plants all over the place, but I like the simplicity of you tanks. Very pretty.
Well, it's tough to get all the way done there. I am a tall person and I need to use a ladder to reach the bottom of the tank to plant it and do whatever else I may need to do down there. But I manage to put the hose about 1/2 inch above the substrate and occassionally stir up the poo except for where the plants are rooted down into, I just leave that area alone, free fertilizer lol. And like a t-shirt if it's free, you never say no.

Cool video! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Carol
Thanks Carol.

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Guess it's not a big deal but I just learned how to add music vids on youtube. I figure the easy listening tune is better to watch it to than me breathing (and I had no idea this cam I am using picked up noise so well LOL!).

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom