My first attempt

bmb0214

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Okay so I’ve finally gotten in all plants and decorations that I ordered. I’m not a good design/decorator type person. But this is what I have for now. It’s still clearing up from me messing with everything.
45C8413E-7A3E-486A-AB64-947F4F024269.jpeg

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
bmb0214 said:
Okay so I’ve finally gotten in all plants and decorations that I ordered. I’m not a good design/decorator type person. But this is what I have for now. It’s still clearing up from me messing with everything.
45C8413E-7A3E-486A-AB64-947F4F024269.jpeg
Love it!

OP
bmb0214

bmb0214

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thank you. The danios seem to really like exploring the coconut shell.

Kitley

Reaction score
love it....going to get some real plants today..so will be playing with my tank today

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Kitley said:
love it....going to get some real plants today..so will be playing with my tank today
I personally started enjoying keeping aquariums significantly more when I went to all live plants.

Kitley

Reaction score
SanDiegoRedneck said:
I personally started enjoying keeping aquariums significantly more when I went to all live plants.
got two different plants today...they grow fast...no names lol. The one group is wrapped with like a cardboard and elastic holding it, near the roots. Do I remove that, or keep them all planted together?

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Kitley said:
got two different plants today...they grow fast...no names lol. The one group is wrapped with like a cardboard and elastic holding it, near the roots. Do I remove that, or keep them all planted together?
Pictures? Some get planted differently.

Kitley

Reaction score
SanDiegoRedneck said:
Pictures? Some get planted differently.
Have not figured how to do pics yet...but will try this evening. Volunteering today.

Kitley

Reaction score
SanDiegoRedneck said:
Most get planted into substrate. A few like java fern. Need to be planted on a rock or driftwood above ground. Or will die.

And thank you from whom or what ever your helping as you volunteer today.
Thanks. I volunteer at our local Legion for Tasty Tuesdays. I also volunteer with St Johns Ambulance Therapy Dog Program...where myself and my dog visit with seniors as well as special needs and kids in the school system. That program is still on hold due to COVID.
The fish fellow said just to shove the end of one in the gravel...but did not say for the one in the wrap.

New Threads