My First Airplane Ride

1. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Hi everyone! I am really excited I found out yesterday that next Thursday I get to go on a plane for the first time! I'm really looking forward to it... sorry if this is silly...:;banaman

2. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Haha I love flying :)

It's a lot of fun, a little scary a times but its still a blast. I fly about twice a month, so I sleep most of the time on planes now haha.

3. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

The 1st time ever? Wow, have fun.

4. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

I doubt I will be sleeping, the flight won't be that long, I imagine.

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Bring some gum!

6. STLBluesFan Member Member

i went to japan a couple years ago, i loved flying, besides when they served sushi lol. it was a little scary when i looked out and seen nothing but water..

7. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Wonderful! I hope you enjoy it!

I will be pretending to fly next month, when I sneak off to Alpha Centuri.

8. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Well, I won't be flying over a ocean, I'm only going to Fort Smith ,Arkansas. My work had a raffle for anyone who donated to the United Way through payroll deduction, and I won. So I get to fly to corprate headquarters on the company learjet, I get a tour of the plant and offices down there, have lunch, and fly back... and I get payed for it!

9. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Getting payed for it is ever better ;D

10. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Sounds like fun. You will only be about 4 hrs away! Remember to come back and tell us all about it :)
    Carol

11. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

That's pretty awesome!

12. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Most excellent!

13. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Oh, luxury trip, cool. Sounds exciting! If you get motion sickness I suggest wearing "seabands" on your wrists. Chewing gum helps w/ pressure as well as popping your ears. Pop your ears by blowing out your nose while holding your nose closed with fingers.

14. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

I will have to remember that, I can't chew gum unfortunatlly. Will invest in the motion sickness bands, I am always carsick.

15. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

lol, when i first glanced at 'gum'...i thought it said gin hehehe. that would work too ;D

i flew for the first time when i was 18...and i thought *that* was old. hahah. just givin ya a hard time lexi. have fun! it's another world up there

16. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

I've gotten to fly a plane, that was really cool ;D

17. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Yes, Jers. Gin. Chew that gin, Jers. Let my know how that works out :rolleyes:

18. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

It's doable. Just have to make the right drink.

19. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

The plant manager did say they have drinks on the plane, so...
    Aren't you older then me?:p My parents never really took us on vacation, only a couple road trips to Pittsburgh to see family, and I still haven't quite saved up for a dream vacation.
    I think I would be terrified of trying to do that..

20. kinezumi89 Fishlore VIP Member

You can also take Dramamine pills for motion sickness. :)