My final stocking list

1. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Ive got my stocking list does this sound good any changes need to be made. A pair of GBR. 4 more neon tetras to finish my school so i have 8 neons I was thinking a Bn Pleco. But I don't know if a 20 gallon is suitable. Any changes?

2. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I'm assuming this is for your 20 gallon tank, it would be helpful to know if it is a 20L or 20H

I wouldn't do the BN in a 20.

The others should be fine. You also have a little more space depending on if it is a 20L or 20H to add another school.

3. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

It's 20 high that's y it's so lightly stocked so should I do 5 ottos? Instead of a pleco

4. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I think 5-6 otos would be nice in that tank as long as you can keep them fed. That's a pretty small tank for the ammount they eat. As long as you're supplementing with algea wafers and zuchini you should be fine.

5. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

I'll make sure to Pick some up!

6. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I also feed my algae eaters, well and my other fish eat some too, the little sheets of "seaweed" you can buy at pet stores. Its actually just algae I use to feed it to my plecos a lot. Now whenever I try my silly cichlids eat it but it worked really well for me.