My final stocking list

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by I keep fish, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I keep fish

I keep fishWell Known MemberMember

Ive got my stocking list does this sound good any changes need to be made. A pair of GBR. 4 more neon tetras to finish my school so i have 8 neons I was thinking a Bn Pleco. But I don't know if a 20 gallon is suitable. Any changes?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  2. e_watson09

e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

I'm assuming this is for your 20 gallon tank, it would be helpful to know if it is a 20L or 20H

I wouldn't do the BN in a 20.

The others should be fine. You also have a little more space depending on if it is a 20L or 20H to add another school.

3. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

It's 20 high that's y it's so lightly stocked so should I do 5 ottos? Instead of a pleco

4. e_watson09

I think 5-6 otos would be nice in that tank as long as you can keep them fed. That's a pretty small tank for the ammount they eat. As long as you're supplementing with algea wafers and zuchini you should be fine.

5. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

I'll make sure to Pick some up!

6. e_watson09

I also feed my algae eaters, well and my other fish eat some too, the little sheets of "seaweed" you can buy at pet stores. Its actually just algae I use to feed it to my plecos a lot. Now whenever I try my silly cichlids eat it but it worked really well for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice