68.jpg
Georgie 4 years Female

69.jpg
Lucky 2 years Female

70.jpg
Jake 9 mos Male

71.jpg

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
OMG they are so cute!! I have 4 cats too - Anya, 6, Olga , 4 1/2, Emma , 4, and Boris GregorI - we call him Boris - 3. They are all so cute!

If u wanna see pics go to my post in the cat area - the subject is ~ Cats ~ Miley

Isabella
OK, OK ... just take a breath Isabella ... take it easy ... (And yes, I am talking to myself.)

MAN !!! These are some of the most beautiful cats on the face of the Earth! Everyone who knows me on Fish Lore, also knows that I am a TOTAL sucker for cats (as well as dogs). Just looking at these pictures makes me want to hug your kitties! Absolutely love them! ;D

Lucky looks exactly like my male Tabby named Tiger!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
LOL - I have four cats your cats are so beautiful!!!! They look so cute and I want to hug them too! Miley

Allie
OK, OK ... just take a breath Isabella ... take it easy ... (And yes, I am talking to myself.)

MAN !!! These are some of the most beautiful cats on the face of the Earth! Everyone who knows me on Fish Lore, also knows that I am a TOTAL sucker for cats (as well as dogs). Just looking at these pictures makes me want to hug your kitties! Absolutely love them! ;D

Lucky looks exactly like my male Tabby named Tiger!
Thank you...we think they are all purrfect.
I am a total sucker for cats too. Is Tiger evil at all...Lucky is brat lol

armadillo
hI hI hi, they look so funny. They really look like they get up to no good all the time! Great looking cat. I really love Milo's cream colour (I want my walls that colour! )

So let me guess:

1/ Milo: mellow and attentive to his humans. Would sell his soul for food and spends the whole day sleeping
2/ Geordie: purs louder than a tank engine
3/ Lucky: dont' mess with his majesty. If he misses a jump and falls, he'll walk off with hurt pride! Good hunter too?
4/ Jake: always getting in trouble. Trapped in cupboards, etc. Always wanting to play with the big ones who end up thrashing him one when they run out of patience. The attention span of a ADD goldfish.

I love how my ESP is ALWAYS wrong. Tell me how wrong I've got it, then.

Allie
hI hI hi, they look so funny. They really look like they get up to no good all the time! Great looking cat. I really love Milo's cream colour (I want my walls that colour! )

So let me guess:

1/ Milo: mellow and attentive to his humans. Would sell his soul for food and spends the whole day sleeping
2/ Geordie: purs louder than a tank engine
3/ Lucky: dont' mess with his majesty. If he misses a jump and falls, he'll walk off with hurt pride! Good hunter too?
4/ Jake: always getting in trouble. Trapped in cupboards, etc. Always wanting to play with the big ones who end up thrashing him one when they run out of patience. The attention span of a ADD goldfish.

I love how my ESP is ALWAYS wrong. Tell me how wrong I've got it, then.
Milo...you got him right on the nose
Georgie is a purrer yes but she is a major bum.
Lucky yes she is the princess...yup a good hunter for an indoor kitty. She get those bugs every time as does Milo
Jake yup you got him but he is very cuddly too...on his terms of course.

armadillo
hI hI hi. I wonder if I can make some money out of that special cat-reading skill.

Allie
hI hI hi. I wonder if I can make some money out of that special cat-reading skill.
You never know

Isabella
I am a total sucker for cats too.Is Tiger evil at all ... Lucky is brat lol

He's generally not "evil" to me, lol, but he can be if I bother him! He hates when you mess with his tail and back paws, lol. He can scratch you for touching them, and he can scratch you for tickling him. Yes, he has tickles, lol! But, like I said, he is a "good boy" for everyone in our house. But the outsiders ... hmm. Unless he knows someone very well, he's usually TERRIFIED of strangers and runs away into the basement and hides at the mere sound of the doorbell. He knows what it means: That it brings strangers in, haha

He was particularly "evil" once when he scratched my neighbor's annoying kid! He was eating and the kid wouldn't stop bothering him. I warned the kid that he may scratch, but he didn't listen. So he got what he asked for: A nicely scratched hand. LOL, you should have seen the kid's face haha! I know, I sound evil too ... :;sm (lol).

Allie
I am a total sucker for cats too. Is Tiger evil at all ... Lucky is brat lol

He's generally not "evil" to me, lol, but he can be if I bother him! He hates when you mess with his tail and back paws, lol. He can scratch you for touching them, and he can scratch you for tickling him. Yes, he has tickles, lol! But, like I said, he is a "good boy" for everyone in our house. But the outsiders ... hmm. Unless he knows someone very well, he's usually TERRIFIED of strangers and runs away into the basement and hides at the mere sound of the doorbell. He knows what it means: That it brings strangers in, haha

He was particularly "evil" once when he scratched my neighbor's annoying kid! He was eating and the kid wouldn't stop bothering him. I warned the kid that he may scratch, but he didn't listen. So he got what he asked for: A nicely scratched hand. LOL, you should have seen the kid's face haha! I know, I sound evil too ... :;sm (lol).
Lucky is mean to Jake and Georgie...she jumps them for no reason all the time. Now that Jake is catching up in size with her...he isn't quite as scared of her anymore.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Allie
Replies
Views
jenmur
Replies
Views
jenmur
Replies
Views