My FAVORITE picture in a long time.

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Snapped a picture of my daughter getting tank ready for tangeringe tiger shrimp. And for some reason I just love it. I guess behind all the tattoos I'm a big softy.
20200630_190722.jpg

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Pariah said:
That's what daughter's do to their big, bearded, tattooed daddies. Wait until she wants to paint your toenails (and half of your toes in the process). No one will judge you.
Lol and tea parties in tutus. She also loves getting out colored markers and colors my black and white tattoos.

Pariah

Reaction score
Amish country Ohio. Home state: Alaska (interior)
Experience
5 to 10 years
SanDiegoRedneck said:
Lol and tea parties in tutus. She also loves getting out colored markers and colors my black and white tattoos.
I've thought about doing that, but all of mine are colored.

When she was about 3 she saw my mom in shorts and yelled at her, "Nana, we do NOT color on our legs with a blue marker!". I was so proud of her.

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
O
Pariah said:
I've thought about doing that, but all of mine are colored.

When she was about 3 she saw my mom in shorts and yelled at her, "Nana, we do NOT color on our legs with a blue marker!". I was so proud of her.
Omg kids say the most amazing things.

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Pariah said:
No filter whatsoever.

Is your daughter decorating the tank as well?
On that one we were taking all plants out. Gravel out. Bare bottom. With gravel in storage containers (easier to change out) For shrimp. We are converting all our tanks to shrimp.

That tank now has 17 tangerine tigers

Attachments

Pariah

Reaction score
Amish country Ohio. Home state: Alaska (interior)
Experience
5 to 10 years
Bare bottom seems like a smart decision. I would imagine trying to clean substrates and decor with tiny shrimp getting in the way would be a monumental undertaking.

I'm not a shrimp guy, but what do you do with them? Keep as pets or will they end up as feeders?

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Bare bottom seems like a smart decision. I would imagine trying to clean substrates and decor with tiny shrimp getting in the way would be a monumental undertaking.

I'm not a shrimp guy, but what do you do with them? Keep as pets or will they end up as feeders?
This is a project to try to start a company for my twins. She has a brother. We will try to breed and sell

29gal barebottom with cherry's below. And I put water perameters on tank so kids can know

Currently have
Cherry red
Emerald jade
Blue velvet
Tangerine tiger

Attachments

Mhamilton0911

Well Known
Reaction score
Aw, isnt it funny how even the biggest. baddest men can be softies for their little girls? I'm a mom of 4, 3 boys and one daughter. My husband is a big scary looking tough guy, but my one little pea can always break his tough guy concentration :)

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Mhamilton0911 said:
Aw, isnt it funny how even the biggest. baddest men can be softies for their little girls? I'm a mom of 4, 3 boys and one daughter. My husband is a big scary looking tough guy, but my one little pea can always break his tough guy concentration :)
That's our princesses

OP
SanDiegoRedneck

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Mhamilton0911 said:
As far as tattoos and kids go I think I win. I know alot of real tough guys. Ive Been in lots of trouble in my life. But they all agree I have best tattoo EVER.

On my left arm as permanent reminder they are what is important

ps. Next month I'm 4years without alcohol.

Attachments

New Threads